RV Induction Cooktop Dual Burner Electric Range
When you're on vacation, being able to cook your own food is a big plus. With a stove, cooktop, or even a fire, you can keep yourself away from the fast food places and expensive restaurants. This saves you stress, money, time, and a chance to bond with your family. Cooking your own food also means being able to eat healthier. Sometimes, however, you can't fit a whole stove into your rig. If you're short on space but still want a flat surface to cook on, then you should check out our selection of cooktops, specifically, our induction cooktops.
This model of induction cooktop is a double burner model, with two burners to cook on. It measures 20-5/8" wide by 14-3/8" deep and comes with a power cord to plug into an outlet. Because of this power cord, it's important to be cautious when using this unit outdoors, such as in an outdoor kitchen drawer. The small size doesn't mean small power, though. With the durable exterior and effective inner mechanisms, you can count on this model to keep your cooking and your trip going great. An option with this unit is a stainless steel pan and tongs. Versatile and compact, this model and optional utensils helps you cook more food for an improved campout, even if you don't have the room for a stove.
Don't limit yourself to either shoving a full stove into your small rig or only cooking over a campfire. With an induction cooktop, you can have both the space and the versatility. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Double Burner Induction Cooktop
- Dimensions: 20-5/8" W x 14-3/8" D x 2-3/8" H
- Electric countertop cooktop
- Versatile and compact
- Ideal for countertop cooking and easy storage
- Can also be used outside with slide out drawer (with caution, as it does use a cord)
- Optional stainless steel pan and tongs
- Features child safety lock and timer
- Must be used with induction compatible cookware
- Black ceramic glass top
- Metal body
- Countertop or drop-in installation
- Includes 4 rubber feet
- 300W-1800W (depending on power setting)
- ETL approved