RV Convection Microwave Stainless Steel 1.1 cu. ft. Replaces Greystone
Having a microwave in your rig is pretty nice. You can heat up a quick meal, defrost something you intend to cook on the grill or fire, or reheat your meal from yesterday. It's convenient and easy and perfect for relaxing trips. And what makes a microwave even better? Adding in a convection oven feature.
This microwave is the next step in RV convenience. It houses standard functions that you'd find in your home unit such as (8) express cooking options which include:
- Dinner Plate
- Frozen Vegetable
This microwave not only has the features that you want to cross-over from your home units, but it adds additional cooking functions that will expand your abilities to create magnificent meals in your RV. These additional functions are:
The oven capacity of this unit is 1.1 cubic feet and it weighs about 41 pounds. This is a built-in microwave oven, not an under-cabinet or over-the-range unit. Make sure the trim kit is installed around it so that there is proper safety and ventilation. The trim kit also adds style to the piece, concealing the more functional pieces behind the attractive trim. This unit is rated for 120V AC power, with a standard power cord in the back.
If a simple and convenient cooking solution is what you're looking for, then you can't get much better than a high-quality RV microwave like this one. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
*Not under cabinet mount*
- Oven Capacity: 1.1 Cu. ft.
- External Dimensions without trim: 21"W x 11"H x 15 3/4"D
- External Dimensions with trim: 24 1/4"W x 18 1/4"H x 15 3/4"D
- Internal dimension: 14"W x 9 1/2"H x 14 1/8"D
- Net Weight: 41 lbs.
- Multi-stage Cooking: Program to Defrost, then another Cooking Function
- 10 Pre-Programmed Convection Temperature Settings
- Instant Start (30-seconds per touch)
- 10 Power Levels
- Time Cook 00:01 to 99:99
- Speedy Cook
- Kitchen Timer
- Weight and Time Defrost Options
- Child Safety Lock Setting
- Is a built in microwave. Not for under cabinet mount
- Direct replacement for Greystone
- Rated Voltage: 120V
- Rated Input Power (Microwave): 1500W
- Rated Output Power (Microwave): 1000W
- Rated Input Power (Grill): 1250W
- Rated Input Power (Convection): 1600W