RV Tankless Water Heater On Demand Hot Water Heater
- Coronavirus Update Shipping might be delayed
Ladies and gentlemen, we are excited to announce a product that will put all other RV appliances to shame. Convenient, sturdy, and durable are just a few words used to describe it. This fine piece of machinery will make your life twenty times easier if correctly installed. Presenting: the tankless water heater.
Yes, you heard that correctly: tankless. No more waiting for the water tank to warm up or running out of warm water halfway through your shower. With this amazing machine, you can have a steady stream of hot water flowing to your faucets or shower without waiting for the tank to warm up. Simple and convenient to operate, it's all controlled through a microcomputer that you hold in your hands, making controlling your hot water super easy. Just set the temperature and press go! Just make sure to keep that manual for any fault codes that might pop up (we'll go into that later). Once the water starts flowing through the heater, the RV heater starts up, igniting the gas to heat your water to the perfect temperature. (Have I said you can set your preferred temperature yet? Because you can.) The computer system makes sure the entire process is safe and reliable, with multiple measures in place to keep you, your water system, and your RV safe.
The microcomputer in the control device controls the water, electricity, and gas of the water. It keeps the temperature of the water to the best level to increase consumer comfort. It displays the current temperature as well as the temperature you set it to, with options for both Celsius and Fahrenheit. There are visuals for the fault code, flame, shower, blower, and power indicator as well. There are buttons for the power switch, Celsius to Fahrenheit switch, increase heat, and decrease heat. With this controller, keeping your water at the most comfortable lace has never been easier. Make sure you put the control pad in an easy to access place so that you won't have to go looking for it.
With all appliances, there are safety measures to consider. First, it is always best to consult a professional when installing a water heater. This helps to minimize risks as well as making sure it's installed properly. Also, make sure you have a pressure relief valve installed before the water inlet to prevent damage caused by excess pressure. Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable materials near the water heater and make sure it's drained of all water for the winter.
With an RV water heater like this, the days of waiting to take a shower until at least 20 minutes after your guest has will be a thing of the past. Easy to use, durable, and simply amazing, this tankless gas water heater will make your RV trips even more enjoyable. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Tankless water heater
- Instant heating abilities
- BTUs: 42000
- Dimensions (Front panel): 15" H
- Dimensions (Front panel): 15" W
- Dimensions (Entire unit): 14.3" D
- Dimensions (Back section): 12.7" H
- Dimensions (Back section): 12.7" W
- Dimensions (Back section):13.8" D
- (1) Water outlet and (1) inlet
- (1) Gas inlet
- Gas inlet measures 3.8" from the bottom
- 12V DC
- Power port measures 7.42" from the bottom
- (1) Flat lock
- Air inlet grilles
- (1) Decorative ring
- With wired controller with power, temperature, and Celsius-to-Fahrenheit controls
- Low water pressure startup
- Flameout protection
- Forced exhaust structure
- Speed changing and wind resistance function
- Water and gas linkage control
- Fault auto-diagnosis and fault code display
Safety Measures and Extra Features
There are several features built into this amazing machine.
- First, there is a forced exhaust structure that keeps the air safe and clean while and after entering the combustion chamber. There is also a dust net to make sure no dirt gets into the tankless water heater.
- Second, there is a low water pressure startup, which helps to protect the heater and make it easier to use.
- Third, there is flameout protection. What this means is that if the water heater flames out on accident while being used, it automatically turns off, making sure safety is protected and no gas leaks out.
- Fourth, there is a speed changing and wind resistance function, which increases the speed of the fan to eliminate any harmful gasses if there is a blockage in the flue of if the smoke is blocked. If the fan increases a maximum speed, the computer will shut off the gas and the flame to make sure safety is kept.
- Fifth, there is water and gas linkage control. If there is no water flowing or the water outlet valve is closed, the water heater will automatically stop to prevent damage.
- Sixth, the RV water heater has a frost protection function. Basically, if the water in the pipe gets at or below 43°F, the display will show a code and the heater will start up to run with a certain load to warm it up. The heater will turn off once the water reaches 90°F but it's best to wait about 3 minutes before testing it.
- Finally, there is a fault auto-diagnosis and fault code display function. With this function, the computer monitors different components and safety devices to make sure everything is working properly. If something is off, a code will flash on the screen to let you know what it is. The code will be a letter and a number and to know what's wrong, look to the manual for the code key. With this handy safety function, the heater is easy to keep in check and maintain.