RV Stove Gas Range 21" Tall with Optional Range Vent Hood
When you're on vacation, having to choose between going out to eat or having ramen for the fifth time can get tiring. Having the option to cook for yourself opens up the possibilities for healthier, better-tasting meals without having to leave your RV. Many times, in order to create these meals, a stove or oven is needed. After all, you can't make an omelet without a stovetop and a skillet. The problem with this is that space is limited on an RV and you can't just get any stove or oven. With this gas range from RecPro, you get a high-quality stove and oven without taking up tons of space.
Measuring a small 17 1/4" deep by 21 1/2" wide by 20" high, this small stove is perfect for a smaller RV kitchen. No longer will you need to scavenge around the various restaurants for a good meal. The stovetop has 3 gas burners and temperature controls that can light up. Powered through electrical power and propane, it into the circuitry of a 12V RV system. There is an optional range hood with a fan and lighting controls and the inner volume of the oven is about 51 liters. Easy to use and space-effective, there is a stovetop cover as well, attached to the back of the stove. This cover is a lifesaver for space, covering up the stovetop so that it is not always open and exposed. With a stove and oven like this (and possibly even the range hood vent as well), you won't want to go anywhere else for a good meal other than your own kitchen.
Ready to step your RV kitchen up from okay to amazing? Just stop on by and check out this gas RV range stove. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Dimensions: 17 1/4"D x 21 1/2"W x 20"H (15 1/2"H door)
- Interior oven dimensions: 16 1/2"W x 14"D x 10"H
- Color: Black or silver
- Oven and stovetop capabilities
- 3 burners
- Light up temperature controls
- Stovetop cover
- Optional range hood with fan and light controls
- 51L inner volume
- Gas power (propane)
- 5/8" LP Fitting
- Cabinet and counter cutout dimensions:
- Width: 20 1/4"
- Depth (from the wall): 18"
- Height (floor to top of counter): 20 1/16"
- Countertop lip depth max: 15/16"
- Countertop thickness max: 1 9/16"
- Minimum distance between countertop cutout and wall or other fixture: 2"
- Stove does not offer a broiler function
- 490 degree Fahrenheit maximum temperature
Optional Vent Hood Details:
- Dimensions: 22"W x 19"D x 3"H
- 2 mechanical switches
- Charcoal filter
- LED lamp
- Color: black
- This unit needs a 15 inch clearance when installing
- Gas Range
- 12V DC
- <2 Amps
- Left and right burner: 6500BTU
- Front burner: 8000BTU
- Oven: 7100BTU
- Vent Hood
- 12V DC
- Fan motor rating: 0.8 Amps
- LED lamp rating: 0.16 Amps
- Fuse rating: 5 Amps
*Avoid using harsh or ammonia based cleaners