Shipping & Returns
BIG OR SMALL, SHIPPING IS FREE!
With RecProTM customers avoid issues associated with slow-shipping times and delayed processing. We maintain high stock levels so that most products will ship same day, if the orders are placed before 2 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. At RecPro™ we ship your orders using FedEx, or USPS Priority Mail, and our products will arrive to your home expeditiously. Please see the map below for transit times:
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
Freight orders require a valid phone number for FedEx to schedule the delivery. Failure to provide a working number or if the driver is unable to reach you will result in the item being returned and you will receive a refund minus shipping charges.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
- Custom blinds
- Roller Shades
- Baggage Doors
- Entry Doors
- Custom Water or Holding Tanks
- Used Holding Tanks
Not refundable. These products are made specific at the time of order per your requirements and are not returnable.
Due to shipping constraints and regulations regarding the sale of mattresses (specifically after they have reached the consumer) we are not able to accept returns, or provide refunds, for mattresses post-sale. Please make sure to measure correctly before purchasing.
**ATTENTION** TO ALL CUSTOMERS SEEKING TO RETURN FREIGHT ITEMS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VALID PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS, YOU WILL NOT BE ISSUED A REFUND. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.
- Regular and Ground orders have an address change will be charged $15
- Freight orders that have an address change will be charged $93
- Call 574-848-0405 to change address and payment
*SHIPPING TIMES ARE ESTIMATED, NOT GUARANTEED*
- For freight orders if a Lift Gate is needed there will be a $75 charge, can either be paid during checkout or when the item is delivered by Fedex.
Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
WHEN OPENING A PACKAGE FROM RECPRO, PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING SUGGESTIONS:
• Always use a cut-safe style of box knife to open packages. Safety knives (with retractable blades that give minimal penetration) will keep you from slicing a portion of the product if applying too much pressure, and cutting too deeply into the package
• Always cut away from yourself, not towards yourself
• Always have the package on a stable surface before opening (preferably on the floor.) Any elevated surface (even a table) creates the potential for an injurious incident
• Always use adequately sharpened cutting instruments. Dulled blades are more apt to injure the user
IF YOU RECEIVED A CYLINDRICAL SHIPPING TUBE –
• Be very careful when opening these tubes
• These are to be opened at the ends by removing the plastic caps.
• DO NOT open from the center at any cost. Do not try to gain entry to the tube by cutting, smashing, ripping, tearing, mangling, slicing, puncturing, shearing, breaking, or manipulating, in any way, the cardboard outside.
• If you have any questions, or you are unsure about the approach, regarding entry to a package you received from RecPro, please call our Customer Care Department