Shipping & Returns
ON MOST ITEMS, SHIPPING IS FREE!
With RecPro customers avoid issues associated with slow-shipping times and delayed processing. We maintain high stock levels so that most products will ship same day, if the orders are placed before 2 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. At RecPro we ship your orders using FedEx, or USPS Priority Mail, and our products will arrive to your home expeditiously. Please see the map below for transit times:
You may return most new, unopened, items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
Freight orders require a valid phone number for FedEx to schedule the delivery. Failure to provide a working number, or if the driver is unable to reach you, will result in the item being returned and you will receive a refund minus shipping charges.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund sooner. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
- Custom blinds
- Roller Shades
- Custom Windows
- Custom Baggage Doors
- Entry Doors
- Custom Water or Holding Tanks
- Used Holding Tanks
These products are made specifically for your order, per your requirements, and are not returnable. Nor, are they refundable.
Due to shipping constraints and regulations regarding the sale of mattresses (specifically after they have reached the consumer) we are not able to accept returns, or provide refunds, for mattresses post-sale. Please make sure to measure correctly before purchasing.
**ATTENTION** TO ALL CUSTOMERS SEEKING TO RETURN FREIGHT ITEMS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VALID PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS, YOU WILL NOT BE ISSUED A REFUND. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.
- Regular and Ground orders have an address change will be charged $15
- Freight orders that have an address change will be charged $93
- Call 574-848-0405 to change address and payment
*SHIPPING TIMES ARE ESTIMATED, NOT GUARANTEED*
- For freight orders if a Lift Gate is needed there will be a $75 charge, can either be paid during checkout or when the item is delivered by Fedex.
- For freight orders (ex. Jackknifes and Hide A Beds) there will be lead times for these items. It is possible that they will not ship out same day as with our other products.
Please note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
WHEN OPENING A PACKAGE FROM RECPRO, PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING SUGGESTIONS:
• Always use a cut-safe style of box knife to open packages. Safety knives (with retractable blades that give minimal penetration) will keep you from slicing a portion of the product if applying too much pressure, and cutting too deeply into the package
• Always cut away from yourself, not towards yourself
• Always have the package on a stable surface before opening (preferably on the floor.) Any elevated surface (even a table) creates the potential for an injurious incident
• Always use adequately sharpened cutting instruments. Dulled blades are more apt to injure the user
IF YOU RECEIVED A CYLINDRICAL SHIPPING TUBE:
• Be very careful when opening these tubes
• These are to be opened at the ends by removing the plastic caps.
• DO NOT open from the center at any cost. Do not try to gain entry to the tube by cutting, smashing, ripping, tearing, mangling, slicing, puncturing, shearing, breaking, or manipulating, in any way, the cardboard outside.
• If you have any questions, or you are unsure about the approach, regarding entry to a package you received from RecPro, please call our Customer Care Department
COST AND SALES TAX UPDATE:
Due to regulations governing the buying and selling of goods online, there are certain states that are currently having a sales tax added to their purchase. The current list of states this affects is:
- Indiana - we have been charging tax previously
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
As the government (both in the states, and nationally) continues to increase the oversight of online sales, we will be updating this list to reflect the states that will be charged this tax. Check with your state government if you have any questions about the sales tax levels of your state. They can vary for not only online purchases, but may also fluctuate because of the items being purchased.
While we maintain some of the best delivery times and practices in the RV aftermarket industry, some shipping services are provided by other companies, and eCommerce Storefronts (such as Amazon), that RecPro does not provide. To clarify, here are lists of the shipping services we will, and will not, provide directly or through our carriers:
Shipping services RecPro WILL provide:
- Shipping on non-freight items, same day, if ordered by 2 p.m. Eastern
- Shipping of freight items
- Shipping of modular items in one convenient box (per item)
- Shipping to business or residential* locations
- Upgrades to shipping tubes for certain items
- Secure packaging
- Industry-leading warranties
- Option for insurance
- Reviewing tracking numbers for customers
Shipping services RecPro does NOT provide:
- Installation of goods (either on-site or at the customers home/RV/trailer/campground/etc.)
- Removal of goods, or old furniture, from your residence or RV (on-site/RV/home/trailer/campground/etc.)
- Carrying your furniture upstairs to apartments/town home/house/or any other residence
- Arrange for delivery inside of your home with the carrier
- Arrange for installation in your residence/vehicle/trailer/etc. through the carrier or other agency
- Set appointments
- RecPro, while selling through eCommerce platforms (Amazon, eBay, Jet, etc.), is not required to offer in-home delivery services or removal of items for customers (even if these are available services through Amazon, eBay, Jet, etc.)
- Arrange for movers to put furniture in your home, or remove furniture in your home
- Opening claims with shipping companies for the customer
- Any other activity, in the entirety of the process before/during/after that is outlined above, or omitted from this list, that may arise as a consideration later
*Residential locations have a drop gate fee of $75*
**RecPro rules and regulations regarding shipping are subject to change at any time at the discretion of RecPro and IconDirect, Inc.**