WARRANTY CLAIMS ARE ALWAYS HANDLED PROFESSIONALLY AND QUICKLY
*PLEASE READ ALL WARRANTY INFORMATION BEFORE PURCHASING*
At RecPro we want our customers to be happy with their purchases. With that in mind, please make sure all the questions you may have regarding items you wish to purchase are asked and answered before placing your order. If you can’t find an answer to your question on our website, feel free to contact us via eBay or Amazon, or by email at:
Customer service is also available to answer all of your questions by phone at 574-848-0405 - Mon-Fri. 9am - 4pm EST
We strive to provide complete and excellent customer service. Your positive reviews are essential to us. If you feel, for any reason, you cannot leave positive feedback at the end of your purchase, please contact us before leaving neutral or negative reviews! We will work diligently to correct any issue that has occurred.
- All refunds will be returned to the purchaser via the original mode of transaction. As an example, if you paid by PayPal, you will have your money (purchase price minus shipping costs) returned via PayPal.
- You have precisely 30 days from the date of purchase to return an item. We believe this provides an ample amount of time to inspect, test, and validate your purchase.
- If returned Items are due to the customer ordering the wrong size, style, or color, they are automatically subject to a 10% restocking fee unless otherwise noted in product description.
- Returns after 30 days from the date of purchase will be handled on a case-by-case basis. It is possible to incur up to a 25% restocking fee if we choose to accept the return. This is solely the discretion of RecPro.
- If an error is made on our part, the product has a manufacturing defect, or if the item was not received as described, please contact us immediately, and we will discuss how we can correct the mistake.
- Exchanges are accepted for in-stock items of equal value, but the customer must pay for all shipping expenses and any price difference. If the Item you are returning were shipped free of charge, you would be credited for your exchange will be less our shipping cost.
- Please note: Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and the customer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
- Items that have been used, installed, or damaged will not be considered for a refund.
- If the Item you are returning was initially shipped for free, and the item is returned for a refund due, at no fault of ours, the refund will also be less the original shipping amount we paid to ship the item.
- Before returning any items, you must have a Return Material Authorization number (RMA).
- Items returned without an RMA number will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- On the box containing the return, please clearly mark the RMA number on your return label attached to the outside of the box.
- Items MUST be returned within 15 days of receipt of RMA number.
- WRITE ON THE RETURN LABEL, PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOX!
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please inspect your merchandise before accepting your order from the delivery service.
- If you notice damages, please make a note of it on the delivery paperwork.
- Damage claims on freight shipments that do not have notes regarding damage will not be honored. Without notation, damages cannot be proven after the fact.
- All international sales are final. If the transaction was through eBay purchase, then your purchase will be processed through the global shipping program. Your total will automatically be calculated after your purchase is made.
- Free shipping is for the contiguous United States only.
Note: We do not carry “authorized dealer” status on all items we carry.
Heng’s, Marinco, Flojet, WFCO, Shurflo, Dicor, and Alpha Systems – We only cover new items sold from these brands for a period of 30-days point of retail sale. This covers manufacture defects only. After 30 days the customer must contact the manufacturer directly with any issues, defects, or warranty problems.
Perfit - We cover these products for a period of 1-year from the point of retail sale. This covers manufacturer’s defects only.
RecPro Marine Products - Aluminum and stainless-steel ladders carry a 3-year warranty that covers excessive corrosion and manufacture defects. All other RecPro Marine Products are covered for one year. This covers manufacture defects only.
RecPro RV Products - We cover these products for a period of 1-year from retail sale. This covers manufacture defects only.
RecPro Furniture - Industry leading 3-year limited warranty on furniture (Starts at the date of sale)
- 3-year warranty on structural components, springs, and mechanism
- 2-year warranty on Suprima Soft-Touch leather and thread, 5-year warranty on Brisa, and 7-year on RecPro Cloth. Material covers normal wear and tear.*
- 1-year warranty on mechanism actuator (Cable Release)
In most cases we will initially try to solve any warranty issues by sending repair parts. If this does not correct the issue, we will send you a full replacement at no cost.
*Does not cover pet or animal damage, stains, or other accidents caused outside of manufacturer coverage.*
IN MOST CASES YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING DAMAGE
- At RecPro we spend extra money on packaging to ensure your new products will ship safely. Unfortunately, the possibility of shipping inconsistencies that could cause damage exist. If damage occurs, contact our Customer Care Department immediately.
- Replacement products will be provided upon receipt of images of the damaged items. Pictures are required for replacement.
- We do not always require the damaged product to be returned before we send you a replacement.
- There will be no cost incurred by the customer, in most cases, in the event of damage during shipping.
SCRATCH AND DENT ITEMS/CATEGORY
- SCRATCH AND DENT is defined, but not limited to in scope of definition, as ‘previously sold’, ‘previously owned’, and (or) ‘returned’. SCRATCH AND DENT is common parlance referring to possible negative condition of the furniture at point of purchase. Condition of SCRATCH AND DENT is defined as the item being sold in less than ‘new’ condition from the factory when listed as a SCRATCH AND DENT. When an item is sold as SCRATCH AND DENT, purchasing party (party defined as an individual, couple, business, party, group, entity, etc.,) accepts condition of item ‘as is’. Purchasing party acknowledges that the item is in some form of disrepair when purchased and the item is discounted/sold as such.
- Scratch and dent items are not subject to return policy
- Scratch and dent items are not subject to any warranty coverage
- Scratch and dent items are not subject to refund policy
- Inconsistencies in condition can refer to, but are not limited to: torn material, faded material, feathered material, cut material, worn material, loose mechanical items, frayed cables, chipped plastic, scratched surfaces, UV damaged, split fabric, threadbare fabric, frayed fabric, split seams, loose seams, discolored material, missing items, broken items, pet damaged, water damaged, miscellaneously damaged, etc.
- Items purchased from the Scratch and Dent category are not subject to warranty covering upholstered material.
- Items purchased from the Scratch and Dent category are not subject to warranty covering mechanical/manufacturing issues.
- Items purchased from the Scratch and Dent category are not subject to warranty covering cable pulls or other hardware deficiencies.
- No claims may be made against RecPro, it’s parent company, or any subsidiaries after point of purchase of SCRATCH AND DENT items.
- Items purchased from the SCRATCH AND DENT category are claimed as damaged at point of sale. RecPro makes no guarantees as to condition of the items when they are shipped. By purchasing these items, the customer assumes all responsibility for items purchased after they are shipped.