WARRANTY CLAIMS ARE ALWAYS HANDLED PROFESSIONALLY AND QUICKLY
This limited warranty (“Warranty”, “Warranties”) outlines all applicable coverage and claims procedures for products, as defined herein, sold by RecPro or IconDirect which is referenced herein as “Warrantor”, “we”, “us”, or “our”. THE WARRANTY AND PRODUCT, AND ANY PAYMENT FOR THESE SIGNIFIES THAT YOU HAVE VOLUNTARILY (IN YOUR CAPACITY) AND KNOWINGLY CONSENTED TO ALL TERMS, INCLUDING THE WAIVERS AND LIMITATIONS CONTAINED HEREIN. THIS INCLUDES (BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO) ALL TERMS EXPRESSLY STATED.
*READ ALL WARRANTY INFORMATION BEFORE PURCHASING*
At RecPro we want our customers satisfied with their purchases. To help in this process please make sure all questions you may have regarding items you wish to purchase are asked and answered before placing your order. If you are having difficulty finding an answer to your question on our website, feel free to contact us via:
- eBay or Amazon
- Customer service at 574-848-0405 - Mon-Fri. 9am - 4pm EST
We strive to provide complete and excellent customer service during and after the point of sale. In furthering our efforts, your positive reviews are essential to us. Your reviews help to let other customers know the high level of service they can expect from our company.
If you feel, for any reason, you cannot leave positive feedback at the end of your purchase, please reach out to us before leaving neutral or negative reviews! We will work diligently to correct any issue that has occurred.
For all products under the coverage of a stated RecPro warranty (“coverage”, stated or unstated, does not guarantee coverage) the choice to repair, replace, or refund is at the sole and absolute discretion of RecPro. If an item is covered repair(s), refund(s), or replacement(s) of any sort will be handled in a reasonable, but undetermined, time-frame. Warranty parts will be replaced with new, or “like-new” in “good” condition used, parts. If a replacement cannot be provided to an item covered by warranty, remuneration may be provided. RecPro warranties cover RecPro products (outside of 30-day warranty-after-purchase timeframe) and there are no other warranties applicable.
Proof of Purchase MUST be provided to an authorized RecPro representative in order to be eligible for (possible) coverage. No remuneration, remedy, solution, compensation, product, or other forms of appreciable value exchange will be provided unless we receive written notice of a claimed defect or inconsistency.
We warrant ONLY you (“you” or “your”) the original consumer who purchases the product(s) directly from RecPro, IconDirect, a RecPro subsidiary, or an authorized entity. Coverage does NOT extend to any parties outside of the original consumer. This includes, but is not limited to, relatives, friends, or any party that purchases the item from the original consumer.
THESE WARRANTIES ARE NOT ASSIGNABLE OR TRANSFERABLE. THIS WARRANTY EXTENDS ONLY TO YOU, THE ORIGINAL CONSUMER PURCHASING A PRODUCT DIRECTLY FROM WARRANTOR’S FACILITIES, OR E-COMMERCE STOREFRONTS, AND WILL NOT BE CONSTRUED TO EXTEND TO ANY OTHER PARTY, THIRD-PARTY OR OTHERWISE. THERE ARE NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES TO THE WARRANTY’S TERMS.
Note: We do not carry “authorized dealer” status on all items we provide for purchase.
Heng’s, Marinco, Flojet, WFCO, Shurflo, Dicor, Dirt Devil, and Alpha Systems – We only cover new items sold from these brands for a period of 30-days from point of retail sale. This covers manufacturer defects only. After 30-days the customer must contact the manufacturer directly with any issues, defects, or warranty problems.
Perfit - We cover these products for a period of 1-year from the point of retail sale. This covers manufacturer’s defects only.
RecPro Marine Products - Aluminum and stainless-steel ladders carry a 3-year warranty that covers excessive corrosion and manufacturer defects. All other RecPro Marine Products are covered for a period of one year. This covers manufacturer defects only.
RecPro Macerator Pumps - We cover these products for a period of 3-years from the point of retail sale. This covers manufacturer defects only.
Air Conditioners - We cover these products for a period of 2-years from the point of retail sale. This covers manufacturer defects only.
RecPro RV Products - We cover these products for a period of 1-year from retail sale. This covers manufacturer defects only.
RecPro Furniture -
- 3-year limited warranty on structural components, springs, and mechanism
- 2-year warranty on Suprima Soft-Touch leather, 3-year warranty on RecPro Cloth. 5-year warranty on Brisa. The material warranty covers normal wear and tear.
- 1-year warranty on mechanism actuator (Cable Release)
In most cases, we will initially try to solve any warranty issues by sending repair parts. If this does not correct the issue, we may send you the exact replacement of the piece at no cost.
If you are willing to keep an item with minor cosmetic blemishes or damage in exchange for a discount, this will void warranty.
*WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER PET OR ANIMAL DAMAGE, STAINS, OR OTHER ACCIDENTS CAUSED BY THE OWNER OR ANY OTHER PARTY. *
IN SOME CASES, YOU MAY NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING DAMAGE
At RecPro we have put substantial investment into our packaging to ensure your new products will ship safely. Unfortunately, the possibility of shipping inconsistencies that could cause damage, do exist. If damage occurs, contact our Customer Care Department immediately.
Replacement products may be provided upon receipt of images of the damaged items and written notification of damage. Pictures are required for replacement.
We do not always require the damaged product to be returned before we send you a replacement. The requirement to return damaged items are at the sole discretion of RecPro.
There will be minimal (or possibly no) cost incurred by the customer, in most cases, in the event of damage during shipping.
- All refunds will be returned to the purchaser via the original mode of transaction. As an example, if you paid by PayPal, you will have your money (purchase price minus shipping costs) returned via PayPal.
- You have precisely 30 days from the date of purchase to return an item. We believe this provides an ample amount of time to inspect, test, and validate your purchase.
- If returned items are due to the customer ordering the wrong size, style, or color, they are automatically subject to a 10% restocking fee unless otherwise noted in the product description.
- Returns after 30 days from the date of purchase will be handled on a case-by-case basis. It is possible to incur up to a 25% restocking fee if we choose to accept the return. This is solely the discretion of RecPro.
- If an error is made on our part, the product has a manufacturing defect, or if the item was not received as described, please contact us immediately, and we will discuss how we can correct the mistake.
- Exchanges are accepted for in-stock items of equal value, but the customer must pay for all shipping expenses and any price difference. If the item you are returning were shipped free of charge, you would be credited for your exchange will be less our shipping cost.
- Please note: Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and the customer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
- Returns are not available for items that have a discount refund. Adding a discount refund to an order will void the warranty.
- Items that have been used, installed, or damaged will not be considered for a refund.
- Items that have been modified by the customer in any way will not be considered for a refund.
- If the item you are returning was initially shipped for free, and the item is returned for a refund due, at no fault of ours, the refund will also be less the original shipping amount we paid to ship the item.
- Before returning any items, you must have a Return Material Authorization number (RMA).
- Items returned without an RMA number will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- On the box containing the return, please clearly mark the RMA number on your return label attached to the outside of the box.
- Items MUST BE SHIPPED within 15 days of receipt of RMA number.
- WRITE ON THE RETURN LABEL, PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOX!
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please inspect your merchandise before accepting your order from the delivery service.
- If you notice damages, please make a note of it on the delivery paperwork.
- Damage claims on freight shipments that do not have notes regarding damage will not be honored. Without notation, damages cannot be proven after the fact.
- All international sales are final. If the transaction was through an eBay purchase, then your purchase will be processed through the global shipping program. Your total will automatically be calculated after your purchase is made.
- Free shipping is for the contiguous United States only.
RETURN POLICY FOR AFFIRM PRODUCTS:
- Products using Affirm follow RecPro’s return policy, however, customers using Affirm with their returned product may be subject to a 5% fee
SCRATCH AND DENT ITEMS/CATEGORY:
SCRATCH AND DENT is defined, but not limited to in the scope of definition, as ‘previously sold’, ‘previously owned’, and (or) ‘returned’. SCRATCH AND DENT is common parlance referring to possible negative conditions of the furniture at point of purchase. Condition of SCRATCH AND DENT is defined as the item being sold in less than ‘new’ condition from the factory when listed as a SCRATCH AND DENT. When an item is sold as SCRATCH AND DENT, purchasing party (party defined as an individual, couple, business, party, group, entity, etc.,) accepts the condition of item ‘as is’ and ‘with all faults’. Purchasing party acknowledges that the item is in some form of disrepair when purchased and the item is sold as such. Items sold may be discounted from the new purchase price.
- Scratch and dent items are not subject to the return policy
- Scratch and dent items are not subject to any warranty coverage
- Scratch and dent items are not subject to the refund policy
- Inconsistencies in condition can refer to, but are not limited to: torn material, faded material, feathered material, cut material, worn material, loose mechanical items, frayed cables, chipped plastic, scratched surfaces, UV damaged, split fabric, threadbare fabric, frayed fabric, split seams, loose seams, discolored material, missing items, broken items, pet damaged, water damaged, miscellaneously damaged, etc.
- ALL RISKS REGARDING PRODUCT QUALITY OR PERFORMANCE NOT CONTEMPLATED BY THIS WARRANTY OR THE WARRANTOR WILL BE BORNE EXCLUSIVELY BY YOU, THE PURCHASER.
- If the product proves defective you, not us, assume all costs for repair, reupholstering,
- Items purchased from the Scratch and Dent category are not subject to a warranty covering upholstered material.
- Items purchased from the Scratch and Dent category are not subject to a warranty covering mechanical/manufacturing issues.
- Items purchased from the Scratch and Dent category are not subject to a warranty covering cable pulls or other hardware deficiencies.
- No claims may be made against RecPro, its parent company or any subsidiaries after the point of purchase of SCRATCH AND DENT items.
- Items purchased from the SCRATCH AND DENT category are claimed as damaged at the point of sale. RecPro makes no guarantees as to the condition of the items when they are shipped. By purchasing these items, the customer assumes all responsibility for items purchased after they are shipped.