8.5' Wide Arctic White RV Fiberglass / Filon Siding and Roofing
RV Fiberglass Filon siding is a great option for upgrading the exterior of your RV, camper, or trailer. Unlike aluminum siding, fiberglass does not dent since it is made of a durable filon material. Fiberglass siding is built to last for a long period of time while keeping its same great structure. We offer 8 1/2 foot wide fiberglass siding with options ranging from 1 feet long all the way up to 40 feet long so you can get the right size for any project.
This fiberglass filon siding has a beautiful arctic white shade to it and unlike gel coat fiberglass, the arctic white fiberglass shows high visible fibers. If you are looking to remodel the outside of your RV or maybe just need to replace damaged siding, the arctic white RV fiberglass filon siding is a great choice.
- Fiberglass is 102" wide (8-1/2 feet)
- Gauge (thickness): 0.045 mill (1/16")
- Made of Filon: Durable and smooth reinforced plastic
- Visible fibers
Fiberglass is a type of plastic that has been strengthened and reinforced with glass fiber. Its strength and flexibility makes it readily moldable into all kinds of shapes, both simple and complex. Fiberglass has been put to use in automobiles, aircraft, boats, casts, external door skins, etc. The RV Fiberglass Filon siding has many potential benefits to the exterior of trailers, campers, and RVs.
Quick facts about the RV Fiberglass/Filon 8.5' wide arctic white:
The RV Fiberglass/Filon 8.5' wide arctic white is specially designed for the external covering of your RV, trailers, or camper. It is a delicate composition made with durability, beauty, and flexibility in mind. Some of the basic features include:
- It is made of long lasting filon material.
- It doesn't dent and is a remarkable improvement on aluminum siding.
- It is structured for longevity without alterations to its original design.
- A highly protective film is embossed on its finish panels; this film can be removed upon installation.
Width: RV Fiberglass/Filon 8.5' wide arctic white comes at a width of 8.5 feet.
Color: It comes in an appealing arctic white shade.
Component: It is composed of a tough, long-lasting plastic that has been passed through a process of reinforcement.
Visibility: The RV Fiberglass is made up of highly visible fibers which is quite different from the gel coat fiber glass.
Thickness: 0.045 mill (1/16")
Length: The length varies widely. It ranges from 1 feet to 40 feet in length. Can call for longer lengths but will have to ship freight.
What's special about the RV Fiberglass/Filon 8.5' wide arctic white?
- Durability: It's made of long lasting material that will give you a long time value for your money. The high durability of the Filon 8.5' wide arctic white is due to the Filon material used to manufacture it.
- Aesthetics: It enhances the beauty of the exterior of your RV, trailer, or camper. The material is smooth and very attractive, making the fiberglass a delight of builders/constructors as well as home owners.
- Flexibility: It comes in various lengths as short as 1 feet or as long as 40 feet so that you have something that fits a project of any size.
- Safe Installation: The protective film positioned on the finish panels makes it possible to avoid damages during installation. The covering also protects the fiberglass from damages that could result from harsh chemicals like acids.
- Easy Transportation: The flexibility in terms of dimensions makes it easy and convenient to transport over both short and long distance.
- Packaging: The RV Fiberglass/Filon 8.5' wide arctic white is well-packaged.
When installing, smooth side (side with protected film) is the exterior side.