RecPro Charles 70" Double RV Wall Hugger Recliner Sofa with Console
- Same Day Shipping if ordered by 11am est
You’ve just upgraded your RV. You’ve gone from a rig where the captain’s chair was a scant few feet from the back window to a larger OTR hauler that, quite literally, doubled the real estate in your recreational vehicle. You’ve never had this much space before. What do you do? What do you fill it with? Don’t worry. The family at RecPro is here to help. We have a full line of luxury RV furniture that will help you fill those empty spaces in your RV life. One especially nice piece is the RecPro Charles 70” Double Wall-Hugger with 12” console. The 70” Charles is perfectly sized to fit most recreational vehicle applications on the market. Not to mention the fact that it would also work, and look, great in your apartment or home.
So, it fits in your RV just snugging into your alcove or right behind your dinette. What now? There’s no way it can offer more than fitting perfectly. Right? We don’t call these space-savers wall-huggers without good reason. With a mere 3” of a gap from the wall, the recliners in the 70” Charles can fully extend! That’s right. While this generously modeled sofa is taking up room in your new RV, it’s still saving you space. The designers here at RecPro thought of everything when they engineered these modular sofas.
But, what about style? We don’t just engineer a portion of the sofa. We create a whole experience with our luxury pieces. The Charles line offers a simulated leather covering that has been best described by our clients as “buttery soft”, with voluptuous padding underneath that has been designed to give years of bounce back and not break down like other comparable items. All the Charles modular pieces come in our four designer colors:
Each piece also features the interior complimenting Tiona pattern. A “crazed” or “scaled” motif, this look allows the Charles 70” to fit with most RV designs without sticking out like a sore thumb. To further blend the sofa with its surroundings, for a seamless visual transition, we offer matching threading with tone to compliment the designer colors. It’s not just pretty. The material is extremely strong and a breeze to clean with most non-abrasive/non-corrosive cleaners.
How does it hold up? With the durability and longevity of Atlas. The family here at RecPro knows a lot about the RV lifestyle and one of those knowledge nuggets is that life on the road is hard. The bumps and bruises that your equipment receive as you roll across the country are numerous. You need your equipment to withstand such a pounding. Our Charles 70” sofa’s internal components are an all-metal construction that is designed to actuate again and again. When you buy a sofa from RecPro, you buy it for the long haul. Literally.
Are there any extras with the 70” Charles? Absolutely! How about a 12” modular console that features a deep storage compartment and two 3.5” cupholders for your frosty beverages? This addition is just as plush as the rest of the Charles line and with the 70” it makes a great sofa for relaxing and watching movies in your home theater set up.
There is a myriad of reasons to buy the 70” Charles Wall-Hugger Sofa. Call one our helpful customer service agents, today, and order your own! Rest assured it will fit your RV and your RV lifestyle.
- Contemporary Charles style
- Can recline independently
- Durable and easy to clean Suprima Leather (Polyurethane)
- Space saving double zero wall-hugger recliners only require 3 inches of clearance
- Ships in 3 boxes and can be assembled in less than 10 minutes
- Unique modular design that ships in three sections with removable backrest for easy installation in RV's and other tight spaces
- 12" Center console with cupholders and storage
- Retractable footrest system offers leg support
- 70"W x 39"H x 37" D
- Weight: 198 lbs
- Click here to order a FREE RecPro Furniture Swatch Sample
- Overall dimensions: 69" W x 36" D x 39" H
- Overall Frame: 49" W x 21 3/8" D
- Frame: 16 15/16" W x 21 3/8" D (for each recliner) 39 1/2" W (recliners together)
- From wall: 3"
- 1st recline position: 53" D
- 2nd recline position (all the way down): 62 1/2" D
- Seat only (single recliner): 21 1/2" D x 21 1/2" W
- Seat only (double recliner): 21 1/2" D x 42 1/2" W
- Backrest: 23" H (top of seat to top of back)
*Any modification outside of manufacturer’s suggested use (including, but not limited to, adding or removing mounting hardware, seat belts, brackets, clamps, etc.) immediately voids all warranties and waives liability from the manufacturer and all their subsidiaries*
*Please note: lighting, decor, and interior design may slightly alter color appearance of sofa*