RecPro Charles 70" Double RV Wall Hugger Recliner Sofa with Console in Cloth
- Coronavirus Update Shipping might be delayed
When you buy an RV, you've made a promise to yourself. That promise is a life of travel, adventure, and relaxation. Whether you're full-time or part-time in your rig, these are all a part of an unspoken agreement owners have with themselves and their RVs. So when you are at the campground and are "home" for the next few weeks, aren't you a little let down when the factory furniture in your rig is less than sub-par? Don't you feel like you broke that agreement with yourself? Why put yourself through such discomfort? The answer to your potential problem is upgrading the furniture in your RV. You can find the solution in the new Cloth Charles 70" Double Wall-Hugger from RecPro.
The contemporary Charles style recliner has a space-saving recline feature that gives you that relaxing experience while only needing a 3" clearance from the wall. Reclining into 2 positions, the first position measures 53" long and the second, fully reclined position measures 62 1/2" long. With the cupholders and central storage panel, you have the option of seating or storage, giving you the full range of relaxing abilities. Shipped in 3 separate boxes, the installation is a breeze. The boxes each fit in through a 22" door frame and can be assembled inside of the RV. This recliner measures 70" wide by 38" high by 30 1/4" deep.
The new cloth option takes the comfort and feel of our RecPro Charles luxury furniture in a whole new direction. While the Suprima is the wildly popular buttery soft regular material that we've supplied for years with the Charles furniture and it is still keeping our customers satisfied all over the country, we've expanded our lines to offer the RecPro cloth material. There are many benefits to the cloth version:
- Won't heat up like leather/vinyl type materials
- Better with pets for clawing and scratch resistance
- Breathable material
- Soft hand
- Will stand up to UV rays better than other materials
While this material offers a new feel and profile for the luxury furniture line from RecPro, there's no worry about losing the comfort and support of the Charles furniture. We've kept the same quality materials and construction from our flagship line. We've just added a little something extra for those customers who want cloth instead of a leather or vinyl. Still aren't sure about the cloth material? Follow this link and order your RecPro Furniture Swatch Sample today! (Click here to order a RecPro Furniture Swatch Sample) The RecPro Cloth comes in Oatmeal and Fossil and looks great with most RV interiors.
Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
*Any modification outside of manufacturer’s suggested use (including, but not limited to, adding or removing mounting hardware, seat belts, brackets, clamps, etc.) immediately voids all warranties and waives liability from the manufacturer and all their subsidiaries*
*Please note: lighting, decor, and interior design may slightly alter the color appearance of sofa*
*We round up to the nearest inch of the piece*
All furniture is designed to fit through a 22" door opening
- 3 Year Limited
- 3-year warranty on structural components, springs, and mechanism
- 2-year warranty on Suprima Linen and thread (200,000 Double Rubs) 4 Year Hydrolysis (Made in China)
- 1-year warranty on mechanism actuator (Cable Release)
- Contemporary Charles style
- Can recline independently
- Durable Linen Cloth
- Colors: Oatmeal and Fossil
- Space-saving double zero wall-hugger recliners only require 3 inches of clearance
- Ships in 3 boxes and can be assembled in less than 10 minutes
- Able to fit through a 22" door opening
- Unique modular design that ships in three sections with removable backrest for easy installation in RV's and other tight spaces
- 12" Center console with cup holders and storage
- Retractable footrest system offers leg support
- 70"W x 38"H x 30 1/4"D
- Minimum depth required to fit on slide out is 36 1/4" with front of recliner overhanging the slide-out
- Minimum depth required to fit on slide out without overhang is 39 1/4"
- Weight: 198 lbs.
- Click here to order a RecPro Furniture Swatch Sample
- Overall Frame: 49"W x 21 3/8"D
- Frame: 16 15/16"W x 21 3/8"D (for each recliner) - 39 1/2"W (recliners together)
- From wall: 3"
- 1st recline position: 53"D
- 2nd recline position (all the way down): 62 1/2"D
- Seat only (single recliner): 21 1/2"W x 21 1/2"D
- Seat only (double recliner): 42 1/2"W x 21 1/2"D
- Backrest: 23"H (top of seat to top of back)