RecPro Charles 120" Quad Wall Hugger RV Recliner Sofa with Two Drop Down Consoles
The RecPro Charles 120" Quad Wall-Hugger RV Recliner Sofa with Two Drop-Down Comfort Consoles is the modular sofa set that will grow on you. If you've got a large slide-out area to fill in your RV and you want fill those empty inches with tons of comfort then you need to look no further than this amazing modular combination.
The Charles series is one of the most popular in the recreational vehicle industry today. Intertwining comfort, luxury, and amazing design, the Charles series is aesthetically pleasing on many levels. First, the designer colors that the line presents:
These colors have been chosen after many hours of market research by our Rec-Creation Team. Delving into the average market color and design schemes, these four colors were determined to be the best matching for the widest range of décors in the industry. They are pleasing to the eye and will not stand out in your RV's design profile but rather will compliment and accentuate the overall look and appeal. The stylish surface pattern with its cracked (or "crazed") look makes an easy fit for your interior visual blueprint.
This modular set also features a ton of amenities. When you order the 120", you are getting two of the Charles Comfort Consoles (9") with arm rests and two cup holders in each. You'll also receive two of the 22" recliners with drop-down backrests that conceal a large surface for holding your plates, controllers, books, or other items. There's also a pair of handy cup holders in each drop down in case you need an extra spot for your frosty beverages. With reclining bookends on the unit (the left and right arm recliners), you have a fully-functional sofa that is geared for your relaxation. All put together, it measures a total of 120" wide by 38" tall by 37 1/2" deep.
This Zero Wall-Hugger (needs only 3" from the wall to fully recline, 4" for the power version) is a fantastic addition to any RV, camper, fifth-wheel, or living space. If you want to put this comfortable combination in your unit, call our Customer Care Department (or go to recpro.com) and order yours today.
*We round up to the nearest inch of the piece*
*Powered option NOT standard with the 120". Available by special request only*
All furniture is designed to fit through a 22" door opening
Suprima Soft-Touch Leather - Industry Leading 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 3-year limited warranty on structural components, springs, and mechanism.
- 2-year limited warranty on Suprima Soft-Touch leather and thread.
- Made in China
- 200,000 Double Rub (Wyzenbeek Rating)
- 5 Year Hydrolysis
- 1-year warranty on mechanism actuator. (Cable Release)
Quad wall-hugger recliners with two consoles:
- (2) 9" Consoles with cup holders and storage
- (2) 22" Console/Recliners with drop down and cup holders
- Space saving double zero wall-hugger recliners only require 3" of clearance
- Durable and easy to clean Suprima fabric
- Colors available: Toffee, Putty, Chestnut, Mahogany
- 120"W x 38"H x 37 1/2"D
- Able to fit through a 22" door opening
- Weight: 394 lbs.
- Click here to order a RecPro Furniture Swatch Sample
- From wall: 3"
- 1st recline position: 53"D
- 2nd recline position (all the way down): 62 1/2"D
- Seat only (single recliner): 21 1/2"W x 21 1/2"D
22" Reclining Console:
- Overall dimensions: 22"W x 38"H x 37 1/2"D
- Overall frame: 22"W x 21 1/4"D
- Seat Width: 22"W
- Seal Depth: 21 1/2"D
- Drop down Console: 21 1/4"W x 20 1/4"D
- Cup holder: 3 1/2" Diameter
- Drop down thickness: 8 1/2"H
- Drop down Height from floor: 27 3/4"H
- Frame: 9"W x 20 3/4"D
- Cup holder & armrest: 24"H x 23 1/2"D
- Storage compartment: 7 1/4"W x 8"H x 1"D
- Bottom base: 27 1/2"D
- Cup holder: 2 3/4" Diameter
- Base depth: 28 1/2"D
- Drop down height from floor: 27 1/2"H
- Drop down thickness: 8 1/2"H
If you'd like to see how this piece fits in with your RV floorplan, you can check out our virtual drag and drop seat configurator at designer.recpro.com!
*We do not condone using seat belts with our furniture unless they are installed by a licensed RV dealership. Doing so improperly may void the warranty.