RecPro Charles 120" Quad Wall Hugger RV Recliner Sofa with Two Drop Down Consoles in Cloth
What is better than one console? Two, of course! And what is better than two recliners? Four! If you have space to fill and are looking to maximize it with comfort, options, and plenty of cupholders, then this could be the answer for you.
The sleek and modular design of the Charles line is made to fit the slender needs and unique character of your living space. You can mix and match freely and come up with the combination of seating that fits your specific needs. Not a "we can make it work" but rather an "it fits like a glove" solution, both in size and personality.
What makes it a perfect fit besides the built-in comfort and 120" length that you are looking for? It is all in the conveniences. Because let's face it, once you sit down and recline, you are not going to want to get up for a minute or several. Imagine if the seat next to you is not taken and you need to set your sandwich down. You look around and the end table is holding your book but setting it on the seat next to you opens you up for epic failure when someone sits on it! What to do, what to do?? With the 22" console recliners, now you can simply drop down the back, exposing a large surface to hold your sandwich (and two more cupholders). Now that your hands are free, you can get your remote out of its hiding spot in the storage compartment of the 9" console and settle in. While you have taken up one sitting location for your sandwich, you are not keeping anyone else from enjoying the luxury of a relaxing afternoon since there are still two more places to sit and another console for cupholders. But if you and your sweetie want to snuggle up close with the two 22" console recliners in the middle, that option is available as well and you will find these sections to be just as comfortable and roomy as the two end recliners.
Everyone has a favorite spot on the couch, usually based on proximity to something. With two 2 stationary consoles and 2 reclining consoles with drop-down backs, every sitting location can be adapted to changing needs, personalities, and the number of occupants so no one is stuck holding the sandwich or feels left out. All in all, it measures 120" wide by 38" high by 37 1/2" deep. Available in our RecPro cloth, it comes in the colors Oatmeal or Fossil, which look amazing with any RV interior design scheme.
*We round up to the nearest inch of the piece*
*Powered option NOT standard with the 120". Available by special request only*
All furniture is designed to fit through a 22" door opening
- 3 Year Limited
- 3-year warranty on structural components, springs, and mechanism
- 2-year warranty on Suprima Linen and thread (200,000 Double Rubs) 4 Year Hydrolysis (Made in China)
- 1-year warranty on mechanism actuator (Cable Release)
- Quad wall-hugger recliners with two consoles:
- (2) 9" Console: With two cup holders and storage compartment
- (2) 22" Console/Recliners: Reclining consoles that also drop down with two cup holders each
- (1) LAF Recliner
- (1) RAF Recliner
- Space-saving zero wall-hugger recliners only require 3" of clearance
- Able to fit through a 22" door opening
- Durable and easy to clean RecPro Cloth fabric
- Color: Oatmeal or Fossil
- Click here to order a RecPro Furniture Swatch Sample
- Overall Dimensions: 120"W x 38"H x 37 1/2"D
- Base space from wall needed: 10 1/4"D
- Two reclining positions
- 1st recline position: 53"D
- 2nd recline position (all the way down): 62 1/2"D
- Seat Dimensions: 21 1/2"W x 23"D (each chair)
- Weight: 394 lbs.
22" Reclining Consoles:
- Overall dimensions: 22"W x 38"H x 37 1/2"D
- Overall frame: 22"W x 21 1/4"D
- Seat Width: 22"W
- Seat Depth: 21 1/2"D
- Drop-down Console: 21 1/4"W x 20 1/4"D
- Drop-down thickness: 8 1/2"T
- Drop-down height from floor: 27 3/4"H
- Cupholder: 3 1/2" Diameter
- Frame: 9"W x 20 3/4"D
- Cup holder & armrest: 24"H x 23 1/2"D
- Storage compartment: 7 1/4"W x 8"H x 12"D
- Bottom base: 27 1/2"D
- Cupholder: 2 3/4" Diameter
- *The Oatmeal option comes with our Generation-2 9" Console, which has larger cupholders, measuring 3 1/2" in diameter and has a storage compartment of 7 1/4"W x 8"H x 12"D*
If you'd like to see how this piece fits in with your RV floorplan, you can check out our virtual drag and drop seat configurator at designer.recpro.com!
*We do not condone using seat belts with our furniture unless they are installed by a licensed RV dealership. Doing so improperly may void the warranty.