Are you looking to add a few more sensors to your TST Tire Pressure Monitoring System so that you can stay safer on the road? Look no further, as RecPro has the TST sensors you need! Additional sensors are a great way to upgrade and improve your TST Tire Pressure Monitoring System, so check out the TST Flow-Thru Sensors offered here at RecPro!
The flow-thru sensors for TST Tire pressure monitoring systems are fantastic. These TST TPMS sensors are installed on the exterior of your rig's tires and take very little time or effort to do so. This means that you will not need to deflate and tear down your tire in order to install the TPMS sensors, which can save you a lot of time and frustration. To compare, many competitor TPMS sensors must be installed internally, which can be a real pain when you have a big rig or trailer with lots of wheels. After a quick installation, these tiny but convenient sensors will help you stay safer on the road with accurate tire pressure and temperature readings.
These TST flow-thru sensors are compatible with TST 507 series Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems and are only useable on metal valve stems. Inside each sensor is a small CR2032 battery, which can easily be replaced without the sensor losing the code lock. These flow-thru sensors are intended for use with RVs and trailers and allow you to add air to the tires of your rig without needing to remove the sensor first! We offer these TST sensors individually or in packs of 2, 4, or 8. Each pack contains 1, 2, 4, or 8 TST flow-thru sensors, rubber inserts, O rings, anti-theft hex nuts, and one installation tool.
Quick To Install
You will absolutely love how fast and easy these TST Tire Pressure Monitor System sensors are to install on your rig. Even if you have a lot of tires, installation should only take a few minutes of your time! Start the installation by attaching and tightening one of the anti-theft hex nuts onto the valve stem, followed by the right TST flow-thru sensor. Once the sensor is tight on the valve stem, move the hex nut until it is snug against the bottom of the sensor. Finally, use the included installation tool to tighten the anti-theft hex nut to the TPMS sensor, securing it in place.
Suppose you want to expand the monitoring capabilities of your TST Tire Pressure Monitoring System. In that case, these TST flow-thru sensor packs are a great way to do it. Use our website or call our helpful Customer Care team members today to pick up a few for your rig!
- REQUIRES metal valve stems
- Compatible with TST 507 series Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- For use with RVs and Trailers
- Lets you add tire pressure without removing the sensor
- Replaceable CR2032 battery
- Does not lose code lock during battery replacement
- Single, 2, 4, or 8 pack options
- Temperature Operating Range: -40°°(-40° C) to 176°°(80° C)
- Pressure Range: 1 to 218 PSI / 1 to 15 BAR
- Battery Life: 1 to 1 ½ years
- Size: 1.7” L x 1” W x 0.94” H
- Weight: 0.99oz
- Single, 2, 4, or 8 TST Flow-Thru Sensors
- 2, 4, or 8 O rings (not included with single sensor)
- 2, 4, or 8 Rubber inserts (not included with single sensor)
- 2, 4, or 8 Anti-theft hex nuts (not included with single sensor)