SSL-BCK-T3L Stainless Steel Rear Entry Telescoping Pontoon Boat Ladder
Strong and long-lasting. Those are qualities we make sure are the build focus when we manufacture ladders for our customers. It’s important to us, as it’s important to you, that your essential equipment in your catalog of nautical gear be the best in the industry. That’s why we’re proud to offer the SSL-BCK-T3L Stainless Steel Rear-Entry Telescoping Boat Ladder to our RecPro customers.
This ladder features heavy-duty construction with meticulously welded 316 marine grade stainless-steel. It also includes unique universal self-supporting engineering that requires no tube support or stand-offs. That means the telescoping sections will stand up against the elements and multiple uses long after you purchase this piece of vital equipment.
- Height: 54 1/4"
- Width: 14 3/4"
- Mounting Plate: 9 1/8" x 2 3/4"
- Height Between Steps: 12"
- Step Width: 11 1/2"
- Step Depth: 1 1/2"
- Distance From Bottom Of Mount To Top Of Handle: 10"
- Folded Depth: 17 1/2"
- Unfolded Depth: 29 1/2"
- Maximum Outer Diameter Of Tubing: 1 1/4"
- Heavy-duty welded 316 stainless steel construction
- Unique universal self-supporting design
- Telescoping step provides clean compact look with
- handrails for easy boarding
- Easily mounts to deck
- 250 lb. weight capacity
- Used by OEMs
- Mounting hardware not included