An installation is only as good as the tools used to do the job. For doors and windows, you want this installation to be both durable and long-lasting. If you use the wrong tools, you could end up with a door that doesn't quite keep the cold and wet out or that doesn't last as long as it should. For a good seal that lasts long and works well, look no further than our Window and Door Sealant.
As part of our sealants line, this comes with a high-quality solution, an easy-to-use application, and a large range of applicable substrates. Available in a 10.2 fl oz cartridge, this sealant is a 100% neutral cure oxime silicone with a low odor. The neutral cure and low odor means that this silicone sealant is suited well for use in confined work areas. Once applied, the sealant has excellent bond and high tensile strength, so it will last for a long time. The non-sag quality allows for application to both horizontal and vertical joints without flowing or sagging. This sealant bonds well to vinyl, wood, aluminum, porous substrates, and more. If unsure about the substrate, make sure to test it before use. Once applied and cured, the sealant is resistant to weathering and UV degradation, ozone, abrasion, freeze-thaw conditions, and airborne chemicals and is heat stable between -70°F and 400°F. It can be applied to the surface in temperatures between 0°F to 120°F. This sealant is VOC compliant and is made in America.
For a terrific sealant for window and door installations, this window and door sealant is perfect. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Window and Door Sealant
- 10.2 fl oz cartridge
- 100% neutral cure oxime silicone
- Excellent bond
- High tensile strength
- Neutral curing mechanisms ideal suited for use in confined work areas
- Allows for application to vertical or horizontal joints without flowing or sagging
- Bonds to vinyl, wood, aluminum, porous substrates, and more
- Resistant to weathering and UV degradation, ozone, abrasion, freeze-thaw conditions, and airborne chemicals
- Versatile and reliable
- Heat stability range: -70°F to 400°F
- Sealant can be applied to surface in temperatures between 0°F to 120°F
- Low odor
- VOC compliant
- Made in USA
- Meets and exceeds:
- TT-S-00320c (COM-NBS) Type II, Class A
- TT-S-001543a (COM-NBS), Class A