If your RV only supports 110V power and your fridge needs 12V, then you need a converter like this one. This particular model is UL listed for safety, can be installed with bolts, has a silver finish, and includes a standard 110V plug as well as a 12V DC output. Since it's rated for wet locations, it'll work great in any weather conditions!
If you need your rig or refrigerator to keep running smoothly, trust RecPro to take care of all your power needs. And if you have any questions along the way, our Customer Care team is always here to help. Give us a call or shoot us an email today!
- 110V to 12V Converter
- UL Listed
- Bolt-on installation
- Silver finish
- Includes a 110V standard plug
- AC input: 110-264V AC, ~ 50/60Hz
- DC Output: 12V DC, 12.5Amp, 150W
- Suitable for wet locations
- Working Temperature: -20° C to +60
- Working Humidity: 20%-90%Rh