When you're rolling down the backroads of America, you can have the opportunity to visit some pretty amazing restaurants. You can try interesting food, build up your flavor palette, and create new experiences. But what about when you're tired of stopping for food or when you're relaxing at a campground instead of the open road? In this case, having the appliances on board your rig that allows you to make and save food can be a lifesaver. And what better food storage device than a refrigerator. Just like in your stationary home, your RV refrigerator keeps your food cool and fresh so that you can whip up some terrific meals on your own time. This can save you money, time, and effort, which can make all the difference in your vacation. But what about when you just don't have room for a full-sized refrigerator? RVs only have a limited amount of space, and you can't spend all of it on just a fridge. If this is the case for you, we have just what you need. Small enough to fit in your smaller space but large enough to fit food, drinks, and more for your campout, this frost-free 3.3 cubic feet refrigerator is here to the rescue.
With external measurements of 32-3/4" high by 18 1/2" deep by 19" wide, this RV refrigerator has 3.3 cubic feet of interior space. It connects directly to your 12V DC power and draws 15 amps and 180 watts. Available in a sleek stainless steel finish, it looks simple yet stylish and fits into any RV interior design scheme. You don't just want any refrigerator for your RV. You want one that's stylish, effective, and durable. With this model, that's exactly what you get.
This refrigerator offers a remarkably spacious 3.3 cubic feet of interior space, along with several adjustable glass shelves and door storage compartments. This gives you a variety of ways to organize your food, snacks, and drinks, and the shelves are also removable to help you accommodate larger and bulkier food items if you need to. Combined with its enhanced air circulation and single-zone 7-level temperature control using environmentally friendly refrigerant, this refrigerator is perfect for quickly and efficiently storing your food while keeping it cold and fresh. It is also simple to install, as it allows for either recessed or non-recessed installation, features simple wiring, has adjustable front leveling feet, and even offers a reversible door! Keeping it looking clean and new is easy as well, especially with its convenient frost-free design.
Once you have set up your refrigerator, though, there are a few things that you'll need to do to keep it running as best as it can. First, you should keep the interior clean, which includes the seals. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaners, and never clean it with flammable fluids. Many people recommend using a mixture of baking soda and water, which not only cleans but neutralizes the odors that can build up in a refrigerator. Second, always take the food out if you are not planning on using the refrigerator for a while. While you are not using it, it can be a good idea to leave the doors cracked open a bit to avoid possible odor or mold formation. Third, when you are moving your refrigerator, remove all the food and tape down the drawers, doors, and movable parts to keep them from getting dinged up from moving around.
Finally, you can use the following tips to save as much energy as possible:
- Place the refrigerator in the coolest part of the room, away from heat-producing appliances or heat ducts, and out of direct sunlight. This will help the refrigerator cool down better and easier.
- Let hot foods cool before placing them in the refrigerator, and wrap foods properly before placing them inside.
- Keep the refrigerator clean and organized to keep the time spent open and searching for things down to a minimum.
Note: If the unit is unplugged or loses power, you must wait 3-5 minutes before restarting it. If you attempt to restart before this time delay, the refrigerator may not start.
Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Attractive stainless steel finish
- Frost free
- Reversible door
- Allows for both recessed installation or non-recessed
- Door storage compartments
- Removable/adjustable glass shelves
- Adjustable front leveling feet
- 7-level temperature control - single zone
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Enhanced air circulation
- 3.3 cubic feet of interior space
- Keeps your food cold and fresh
- Plenty of space for food, snacks, and drinks
- Stainless steel finish looks great in your RV
- Removable glass shelf allows for more storage space
- Enhanced air circulation efficiently cools your food items
- Easy to clean
- Requires a 20" or larger doorway to fit onto an RV
- Does not work with propane
- Dimensions: 32-3/4"H x 18 1/2"D x 19"W
- Interior Space: 3.3 cubic feet
- 12 V DC
- 20 Amp Rated Max
- Brushless compressor motor
- Refrigerant: R600A (Iso-Butane)
- This unit will allow for both recessed installation or not
- Allow 1" of space between the refrigerator's side and the wall
- The door should protrude at least 1" beyond the surrounding cabinets
- Min depth: 19"
- Min height: 33-3/4"
- Min width: 21"
How much power does this RV refrigerator use?
|Power Draw @ 12V
|Idle(When Maintaining Temperatures)
|Peak (During Testing)