RV Rain Gutter Trim with Adhesive Backing
A gentle rain or dew in the morning might look great. If you love water, then a light drizzle can be relaxing. Unfortunately, your rig isn’t as much of a fan. With the water comes streaks, as the water runs down the side of your RV, truck, car, or other vehicle, tracking dirt and dust with it. This leaves streaks, which can make your brand new RV look older and less attractive. To keep these streaks off, a gutter rail or drip rail is needed. But what if you don’t want to deal with the fuss of adding an aluminum railing? Whether it’s the screws you’re looking to avoid or the time it takes to install it, there is an easier way. With a flexible PVC RV rain gutter, you can keep the water away without the fuss.
This PVC RV rain gutter is a peel and stick adhesive rail gutter that eliminates the time consuming installation of aluminum rain gutters, bonding over the windows and doors of your vehicle to channel the water away. This is great for keeping streaks away as well as preventing water from getting into the small lines between the wall and the window or door. The adhesive tape on the back easily adheres to the area above your doors and windows.
With this easy to install drip rail, you can keep your rig looking nice and keep the water away. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Drip rail
- Color: white or black
- Dimensions: ½”H x 1"W
- PVC plastic
- For cars, vans, and RVs
- Easy to install
- “J” shape helps to control water runoff
- Durable adhesive tape included
- Eliminates streaks from dew and drizzle
- Lightweight, flexible, and durable material
- Made in America
- Clean the surface well, making sure to eliminate any oils.
- Remove a length of the tape lines from the adhesive tape on the back. Don’t remove all of it at once.
- Apply the adhesive tape to the vehicle with the “J” shape in the proper position. Remove the rest of the tape as you go.
- We recommend waiting 72 hours for the tape to solidly set before using it.