With all of the things that your LP system does in your RV, it's important that it fits together well and has high-quality, long-lasting pieces. And while unbraided LP pigtails might work for many RV models, other models would rather have a braided LP pigtail. With the added durability, you can be more certain of the long life of your system and are better able to travel to locations where the temperatures and conditions aren't as mild. If you're in search of a high-quality braided propane pigtail, then you're in the right place.
This braided RV LP pigtail hose comes in two length options, either 12" or 18". On one end is a 1/4" inverted male flare and on the other end is an ACME nut. The flexible thermoplastic rubber hose is covered with a stainless steel braided cover, which adds more durability to protect against sun, weather, and other elements. Designed for high pressure at 350 PSIG, this hose provides thermal protection and excess flow protection. It can be used to connect 20- or 30-pound tanks to an automatic changeover regulator or to connect an installed 4-port tee as an auxiliary propane supply. Durable, reliable, and CSA certified, it's just the piece you need to get your LP system up and working as good as new.
When you need a high-quality LP tank, hose, or accessory, just stop on by and check out our wide selection of LP parts. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Braided RV LP pigtail hose
- Length options of 12" or 18"
- 1/4" inverted male flare end
- ACME nut
- LP pigtail with backcheck
- Heavy-duty brass connector
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber hose covered with stainless steel braided hose cover
- More durable against sun, weather, and other elements
- High pressure: 350 PSIG
- Provides thermal protection and excess flow protection
- Connects 20- or 30-pound LP tank to automatic changeover regulator
- Also used to connect an installed 4-port tee as an auxiliary propane supply
- CSA certified