Many portable tabletop griddles are built to use 1lb propane bottles. But if you don’t want to carry around a bunch of individual bottles or plan on doing a whole lot of cooking on your tabletop griddle, there is an alternative. This propane adapter hose and regulator are built specifically for converting your griddle from a 1lb propane bottle user to a 20lb propane tank user. It is a three-foot hose, giving you plenty of length to work with when connecting your griddle and propane tank. This propane adapter hose and regulator is intended for use with our 17" and 22" tabletop griddles.
If you would like to get one for your griddle, contact our customer care team or use our website. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us online or by phone.
- Adapts 1lb Propane Bottle Griddles to 20lb Propane Tanks
- Extends cooking time with using a larger fuel source
- Works with multiple Blackstone griddle and grill models
- Extends to 3" Length
- Hose made of durable rubber
- For Use With 17" And 22" Tabletop Griddles