RV City Water Fill and Gravity Fill Hatch Combo White
Water is an important part of life, from drinking to showering and hygiene and so much more. Even while camping, you can't go without water. That's why RVs come with water tanks, both for the new fresh water and for the used black and gray water. But to get the water in, you need a water fill station. And if you're going to be using both the water from the city system and the water from a non-pressurized source, then you'll be needing a dual water fill station. Enter the RV City Water Fill and Gravity Fill Hatch Combo.
This RV water fill station includes both a city water fill and a gravity water fill station. Altogether, it measures 7 1/2" wide by 5 3/8" high by 4" deep and requires a cutout of 6" wide by 3 3/4" high. It is available in both black and white and is made of a sturdy and durable plastic construction that not only keeps up over time but also doesn't add any extra weight to your rig. The city water fill has a brass valve to secure a standard hose to the end. Easy to install, it has 8 pre-drilled installation screw holes on the outer rim of the unit.
Water is pretty important for life. From health to cleanliness to play, keeping water accessible while at the campground is a must. And to fill up your tanks, you can use this high quality and simple to use RV water fill station with city water fill and gravity water fill. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- RV Water Fill Station
- Includes city water fill and gravity water fill
- Dimensions: 7 1/2" W x 5 3/8" H x 4" D
- Cutout Dimensions: 6" W x 3 3/4" H
- Made in USA
- Colors: Black, White
- Material: Durable plastic
- Mesh vent for ventilation
- Brass valve on city water fill
- City water fill able to connect to standard garden hose
- Easy to install
- Includes 8 pre-drilled installation holes
- City water fill connection size: 3/4" on exterior and 1/2" on interior
- Gravity water fill connection size: 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" fill hose