RV Circuit Breaker 30 Amp Siemens Q130
- Coronavirus Update Shipping might be delayed
RV circuit breakers are your first line of defense against electrical fires, wire damage, and other less than pleasant electrical events. The wire in your RV's electrical system is only able to handle a certain amount of electrical power. When you plug in too many appliances to one outlet, the electricity can exceed the limit of those wires. If the current is not broken, this extra electricity and heat will eventually melt the insulation around the wires and cause damage. And this is where the circuit breakers come in. They sense when this change is happening and break the electrical current, preventing the wire insulation from melting, protecting you and your RV from electrical damage. If your circuit breakers are old or if they are not working properly, it's important to replace them right away.
This RV breaker is a 30 amp single-pole type 120 volt type circuit breaker with a 10,000 AIC interrupting rating. It is compatible with Siemens PL and ES series load centers with an easy plug-in connection and fits in a 1" space. It is thermal-magnetic and accepts #14-6 AWG Cu or #14-6 Al wire. UL listed and HACR SWD rated, this circuit breaker is a standard trip interruption type breaker.
Protect you, your family, and your RV against an electrical fire or other electrical damage by keeping your circuit breaker and breaker panel in good condition. If anything seems off, it's important to get it checked out as soon as possible. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Dimensions: 2 7/8"H x 1"W x 2 1/2"D
- Requires 1" space
- Weight: 4 ounces
- Color: black
- Material: plastic
- Compatible with Siemens PL and ES series load centers
- Easy plug-in connections in Siemens load centers and meter combos
- Helps protect home from damaging electrical surges, shock, and voltage spikes
- HACR SWD rated
- UL listed
- Interruption type: standard trip
- 30 Amp Single-Pole type circuit breaker
- 120V type
- 10,000 AIC interrupting rating
- Accepts #14-6 AWG Cu or #14-6 AWG AI wire