RV Circuit Breaker 20 Amp Double Breaker Siemens Q2020
- Coronavirus Update Shipping might be delayed
While there are several important parts to your RV electrical system, perhaps the most important part is the circuit breaker panel. Within this panel are the tools needed to keep you safe from electrical damage and even fires. While the wires and pieces of your electrical system are designed to handle electricity, they are only designed to handle so much of it. When the electrical flow exceeds this limit, the insulation around the wires can melt, causing damage to the system and the surrounding area. To keep this from happening, the circuit breakers monitor the flow of electricity and shut it off if the limit is exceeded. While this may seem annoying when it happens, it an important part of your electrical safety. If your current breakers are old or not working well, they need to be replaced as soon as possible.
This RV double breaker is a 20 amp twin single-pole tandem circuit breaker that works with 120 volts. It has a 10,000 AIC interrupting rating and is compatible with Siemens PL and ES load centers, fitting in a 1" space. HACR SWD rated and UL listed, it is thermal-magnetic and is a standard trip interruption type.
It's not a good idea to take risks with your electrical system in your RV. To ensure that you, your family, and your RV are safe on your next trip, check to make sure all of your circuit breakers are in good and working order before setting off. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Dimensions: 3 1/8"H x 1"W x 2 1/2"D
- Requires 1" space
- Weight: 4 ounces
- Color: black
- Material: plastic
- Compatible with Siemens PL and ES series load centers
- Easy plug-in connections in Siemens load centers and meter combos
- Helps protect home from damaging electrical surges, shock, and voltage spikes
- HACR SWD rated
- UL listed
- Interruption type: standard trip
- 20 Amp Twin Single-Pole type circuit breaker
- 120V type
- 10,000 AIC interrupting rating
- Accepts #14-6 AWG Cu or #14-6 AWG AI wire