Has the steel bumper on your RV begun to rust through? Is it sagging low and starting to detach from the frame? Or perhaps your RV bumper simply doesn't offer the strength that you need? No matter what your reason, RecPro can help you replace your old bumper with something better! Take a look at our Heavy-Haul'R aluminum ultralight replacement bumper kit for your RV!
This kit replaces your old bumper with a new one measuring 4" x 4" x 92" and weighs a very light 22lbs. But what makes this replacement bumper special is the hefty strength that it can offer you.
This replacement bumper is made from heavy-duty 6061-T6 aluminum metal. This metal alloy has a Vickers hardness of 107 and an ultimate tensile strength of 45,000PSI. It is clear to see that this is a very strong metal for heavy-duty work! All the potent properties of this metal come together to make this bumper, providing you with a 500lb-ft carrying capacity*. The exceptional carrying capacity of this replacement bumper makes it perfect for carrying a generator, cargo carriers, bike racks, and much more! It goes without saying, but this bumper is also rust-proof, thanks to its aluminum construction. Furthermore, ten heavy-duty brackets provide the bumper with reinforcement, preventing damage and detachment from carrying heavy loads.
On either end of this USA-made bumper are storage areas for your sewer hoses covered by ventilated end plates. These ventilated end plates allow fresh air to circulate in and out of the storage area, preventing mold and moisture build-up. The end plates easily slide up and down, providing you with easy access to the sewer hoses inside.
This Heavy-Haul'R aluminum replacement bumper kit is built with a no-weld design. This kit will take about two to three hours to install as it bolts directly to the frame of your RV. Some drilling will be required when installing the replacement bumper kit.
This replacement kit is compatible with I-beam, S-beam, tube, and channel frames. However, all flanged frames must be at least 4" tall and 3" long, while non-flanged frames must be at least 3" tall and 3" long. This kit includes one aluminum tube, several L-brackets, two bracket buckles, two end plates, and several corrosion-resistant fasteners.
You don't need to be stuck with an RV bumper that doesn't give you the strength that you want. Check out our Heavy-Haul'R aluminum replacement bumper kit today, and use our website or speak with our customer care team to get one for your RV. If you have any questions, talk with us over the phone or online.
- Replaces your RV bumper
- 500 lb/ft carrying capacity*; perfect for cargo carriers, bike racks, and more
- Heavy-duty aluminum 6061-T6 metal - strong and rust-proof
- Includes 1 aluminum tube, L-brackets, 2 bracket buckles, 2 end plates, corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 10 heavy-duty brackets reinforce the bumper, preventing damage and detachment from heavy loads
- Ventilated storage area hides sewer hoses and fittings
- Circulates fresh air to prevent mold and moisture build-up
- End plates slide up and down so you can easily access the hose on either end
- Bolt-on installation - mounts directly to your RV frame
- No-weld design can install in just 2-3 hours
- Made in the USA
- Compatible with I-beam, S-beam, tube, and channel frames
- Flanged frames must be a minimum of 4" tall x 3" long
- Non-flanged frames must be a minimum of 3" tall x 3" long
- Some drilling is required
*Results vary depending on the age and condition of the frame and vehicle.
*Hardware is located within the bumper