RV Backsplash Smooth Basalt Tile 12" x 12" Peel and Stick
Kitchen renovations can be tough. Unlike the other sections of your house, the kitchen is filled to the brim with appliances, outlets, counters, and more. If you're trying to add in a backsplash around these, working with all of that grout and tile pieces can be pretty frustrating. Fortunately, tile and grout backsplashes aren't your only choice. With peel and stick backsplashes, you can have that attractive backsplash with a fraction of the effort.
Our RV Peel and Stick Backsplashes add style and class to your kitchen or bathroom. The simple yet attractive Brushed Aluminum look of this model of modern and sleek. The added style isn't where the benefits end. By adding a backsplash to your area, you can visually cut up the space, giving your area a bigger, more defined look. With the added aesthetic, you can forget about feeling cramped in your small RV and feel relaxed in your roomy rig.
And what about the walls themselves? Well, we all know how dirty they can get. From the grease, steam, toothpaste, and more, the walls behind your stove, countertops, and sinks can get pretty nasty. With the backsplash, you can help it look better while adding in a simple to clean solution. With a simple soap and water mix, you can keep things clean and tidy. The cleanup isn't the only easy thing about this backsplash, though. The install is easy as well. To install, simply clean the wall, remove the film over the adhesive, and stick the tile to the wall.
Don't let your kitchen stay in the dark ages. Upgrade today with the peel and stick backsplash and in some style and ease. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Mosaic Tile Stick on Back Backsplash
- Dimensions per tile: 12" x 12" x 1/8"
- Square tile
- Metallic effect
- Colors: Brushed Aluminum**
- Self-adhesive backing
- 1 pound per tile
- 1, 5, and 10 pack options
- Keep kitchen cleaner while adding style
- ** Backsplash is brushed aluminum in appearance. This product is NOT made of aluminum.
- Prepare the wall. Ensure it is clean, dry, flat, primed, and free of dust. If the wall is damaged or even, additional construction adhesive should be used.
- Measure and plan the design. Mark starting tile position on the wall.
- Remove the film from the back of the tile. For cut pieces smaller than 3" x 3", apply some construction adhesive on the edges (1" from the edges).
- Place the tile against the substrate and firmly press over it.
- Apply grout if required. Use caution: abrasive particles may scratch the surface.
- Clean tiles with a soft cloth once firmly in place.