RV Backsplash Pyrite Pinwheel Tile 12" x 12" Peel and Stick
Is your RV kitchen or bathroom looking a little drab? Are you looking for a quick and easy solution that can change the entire look of your space in a few short hours? Look no further than RecPro’s vibrant selection of peel and stick backsplash tiles. Add a splash of color and texture to your kitchen or bathroom while protecting the interior walls of your RV from dirt and grime.
Installing a traditional tile backsplash is a labor-intensive and messy project that involves prepping the wall with mortar and sealing the tile with grout. It’s usually a job better left up to the professionals. That’s not the case with our peel and stick backsplash tiles - the installation process is quick and simple, making kitchen and bathroom redesigns more accessible as a DIY project. Cleaning the wall with soap and water is the only prep work required! Once the surface is clean and dry, simply peel off the film to expose the adhesive and stick the tile on the wall. No mess, no fuss, no problems!
Not only do these stick and peel backsplashes look good, but they also help to protect the walls of your RV. Areas behind sinks, cooktops, and countertops are regularly exposed to food particles, grease, and water vapor which can gunk up pretty quickly. These areas often require a daily wipe-down to keep them looking clean. After some time, the paint on the walls in these areas starts to fade or chip from the constant scrubbing away of grime. These backsplash tiles are easy to clean, durable, and resistant to stains.
These tiles are available in 1, 5, and 10-packs to accommodate projects of all sizes. Order yours online today! If you have any questions regarding this product, give our friendly Customer Care team a call; they will be happy to help!
- Mosaic Tile Stick on Back Backsplash
- Dimensions per tile: 12" x 12" x 1/8"
- Square tile
- 1, 5, and 10 pack options
- Metallic effect
- Colors: Patterned Brown and Tan
- Self-adhesive backing
- 1 pound per tile
- Keep kitchen cleaner while adding style
- Prepare the wall. Ensure it is clean, dry, flat, primed, and free of dust. If the wall is damaged or even, additional construction adhesive should be used.
- Measure and plan the design. Mark starting tile position on the wall.
- Remove the film from the back of the tile. For cut pieces smaller than 3" x 3", apply some construction adhesive on the edges (1" from the edges).
- Place the tile against the substrate and firmly press over it.
- Apply grout if required. Use caution: abrasive particles may scratch the surface.
- Clean tiles with a soft cloth once firmly in place.