Rich Solar RV 60 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller
Looking for a way to deliver peak efficiency to your solar power system? Look no further than the 60 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller from RecPro! With this handy gadget, you can keep your solar system charging efficiently and with ease.
There is a lot to enjoy in this tiny device, and you are sure to smile when you see how it can improve your solar power setup. This charge controller is capable of automatically detecting 12v, 24v, 36v, and 48v DC voltage systems and is compatible with a great range of deep cycle batteries, including Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium. This 60-Amp charge controller is built with cutting-edge MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) technology, boasting outstanding tracking efficiency of up to 99% and an incredible conversion efficiency of 98%. This means that you can have confidence that your off-grid solar batteries will be charged as efficiently as possible! It offers diverse load control and is even capable of charging over-discharged Lithium batteries.
This 60-amp MPPT charge controller provides your solar power system with protection against polarity reversal, overcharging, over-discharge, reverse current, and overload, and it can even detect short circuits. The charge controller features a die-cast aluminum design for enhanced durability and superior heat dissipation, as well as a brightly illuminated LCD screen with LED indicators to display your system information, customizable parameters, and error codes.
If a charge controller is all you need to get your off-grid solar power system up and running, then look no further than this 60-Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller from RecPro. With the benefits it offers, you will be able to take advantage of solar power in no time! Use our website or chat with our Customer Care Team to order yours today!
- Automatically detects 12v, 24v, 36v, and 48v DC voltage systems
- Compatible with Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and Lithium deep-cycle batteries
- Cutting-edge MPPT technology
- High tracking efficiency of up to 99%
- Top conversion efficiency of 98%
- Protection against:
- Polarity reversal
- Reverse current
- Short circuits
- Brightly illuminated LCD screen and LED indicators display:
- System operation information
- Customizable parameters
- Error codes
- Diverse load control
- Capable of charging over-discharged lithium batteries
- Die-cast aluminum design
- Efficient heat dispersal
- RS232 port to communicate with BT-1 Bluetooth module (not included)
- Rated Battery Current: 60A
- Rated Load Current: 20A
- Max Solar Input Voltage: 150V
- Max Solar Input Power: 800W/12V; 1600W/24V; 2400W/36V; 3200W/48V
- Charge Circuit Voltage Drop: ≤ 0.26V
- Discharge Circuit Voltage Drop: ≤ 0.15V
- Operating Temperature: -31 °F to 113 °F
- Max Terminal Size: 4AWG
- Overall Dimension: 11.2 x 8.1 x 4.0 in
- Net Weight: 7.9 lb