RecPro Charles 30" RV Wall Hugger Recliner RV Zero Wall Chair in Cloth
While comfort is one of the most important aspects of an enjoyable road trip in your recreational vehicle, an aesthetic appeal will also add to your enjoyment. The right furniture can do wonders for enhancing your space, despite its smaller size. This is even more essential if you are living in your RV, trailer, or camper for an extended period of time. Furniture should blend in with your décor as well as be functional in the most space-efficient way possible. RecPro provides products that blend these features at the best value. Here, you will be sure to find the perfect solution for your home away from home.
In your RV, you will need a comfortable place to sit for extended periods that won't cause strain on your body over time. Our 30" recliner can make a wonderful addition to your living space, offering maximum comfort for your back and legs with top quality materials. There are many benefits of the RecPro Zero Wall Recliner Chair:
- First, it comes in our soft RecPro cloth fabric in Oatmeal and Fossil, which is not only durable but is also comfortable. Have you ever sat down on a leather or vinyl couch after a hot day only to have to jump up again because the seat is burning hot from sitting in a sunbeam? With our cloth fabric, you don't have to worry about this. Built to minimize heat, it stays cool and comfortable. And what about when you yourself are hot and sweaty? Unlike leather, which sticks to you, the cloth stays soft and comfortable for your relaxing summer day. Want to see how the color fits in with your existing colors? Follow this link and order a sample packet! (Click here to order a RecPro Furniture Swatch Sample)
- Second, the Charles style is modern and sleek. Able to fit into any RV interior, it looks great anywhere it goes. Giving your RV that stylish contemporary spark, the Charles line is a truly great addition to any living area.
- Third, the construction is top-quality. Inside the chair is an all-metal base that's extremely sturdy and can support plenty of weight. The exterior material is composed of strong, buttery soft, RecPro Cloth. The combination of the inside and the outside makes a chair that's durable and strong, made to last you through many adventures to come.
- Fourth, the chair is compact and space-efficient. Perfectly designed for use in RVs and other smaller spaces, this recliner can be added into many different floor plans. In RVs, space is limited. That's why it can be difficult to find furniture that suits the needs of the owner while fitting into the limitations of the space. Luckily, the Charles line is built to do just that.
- Finally, this Wall Hugger is efficient for your space. Being a Zero Wall Hugger, it only needs 3" of clearance from the wall from the top of the headrest for the chair to fully recline. When it comes to RV furniture and furniture in general, that's not a lot of space. With all the extra space left over, you can move around, store, or decorate more.
For those who want to add seating but don't want a sofa or loveseat, this recliner is an excellent alternative. With RecPro chairs, you will be getting the best benefits at an excellent price without sacrificing quality. This recliner is so efficient because it saves space with a 'wall-hugging' design. This is especially important in a chair that can fully extend so you may use it as an extra place to sleep.
Compact so that it doesn't take up much space, it's also lightweight (which helps improve fuel-efficiency), weighing only 88 pounds. The installation also couldn't be easier. You will receive your chair in one box with the backrest removed so that it can be installed in smaller spaces and allow for clearance in narrow areas without any hassle. Once installed, the piece measures 30" wide by 38" high by 37 1/2" deep.
Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Overall: 30"W x 38"H x 37 1/2"D
- Seat Dimension: 19"W x 22 1/2”D
- First Recline Position: 52 1/2"D
- Full Recline Position: 62 1/2"D
- Minimum depth required to fit on slide-out is 36 1/2" with front of recliner overhanging the slide-out
- Minimum depth required to fit on slide-out without overhang is 39 1/2"
- Headrest distance from wall: 3"
- Weight: 88 pounds
- Material: Suprima Cloth
- Color: Oatmeal or Fossil
- Click here to order a RecPro Furniture Swatch Sample
If you'd like to see how this piece fits in with your RV floorplan, you can check out our virtual drag and drop seat configurator at designer.recpro.com!
*We do not condone using seat belts with our furniture unless they are installed by a licensed RV dealership. Doing so improperly may void the warranty.
*Chair only reclines, does not swivel*
*We round up to the nearest inch of the piece*
All furniture is designed to fit through a 22" door opening
Cloth - Industry Leading 3 Year Limited Warranty
- 3-year limited warranty on structural components, springs, and mechanism.
- 3-year limited warranty on RecPro Cloth and thread.
- Made in China
- 200,000 Double Rub (Wyzenbeek Rating)
- 1-year warranty on mechanism actuator. (Cable Release)