RecPro 44" RV Dinette Booth with Optional Table and Leg
- Coronavirus Update Shipping might be delayed
44" Dinette Combo
You have a Class A recreational vehicle. You've saved your whole life to have this big and beautiful rolling reminder of your hard work and effort on the road. You've paid for the best. You want the best. You deserve the best. So why do you want to settle for an installation from the factory that is less than substandard? Many pieces of furniture that come from the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) will generally fit the interiors they are plugged in to but they are normally very lacking in comfort and functional competency. In other words, they look pretty nice but aren't worth a darn where it counts. Where it counts is in comfort and quality. Here at RecPro, we understand that when you settle down and relax for the evening, you want to sit in a piece of furniture that is at least as comfortable as what you have at home, if not more so. We understand that and we're here to help.
Our 44" Dinette Booth Combo Kit is the ultimate luxury dining room package that we offer from RecPro. This fully packaged combo contains everything you'd need to outfit your dining room area of your RV. This combo features:
- (2) Full 44" dinette bench seats with full-length storage compartment underneath
- (1) 44" RecLite table top (Granite Chocolate or Luna Imperial pattern)
- (1-2) 27" RecFit smooth finish table legs (if applied)
- (2-4) Standard or flush-mount compression brackets (if applied)
- (6 or 12) Mounting 18/8 stainless-steel coarse-thread screws (if applied)
- (4) Cushions that have our proprietary memory foam fill (2 bottom and 2 top) and Suprima leather fabric (Toffee, Putty, Chestnut, Mahogany)
One of the questions you might be asking is, "Why do I need a dinette area for my RV?" It's quite simple, really. If your RV lacks a comprehensive dining arrangement, then you (and your guests) can have trouble finding seating around the RV when it comes time to sit down and eat. That means a balancing act while you're trying to eat sitting on ill-padded sofas and chairs (and sometimes beds if you run out of chairs). This also means having folding tables in the unit that not only add to the vehicle's weight profile but they are also a dangerous addition because they are difficult to strap down during travel. If you've ever slammed on the brakes in an emergency situation, you know anything not securely tied down is coming toward you at the front of the rig. That's not a good situation. A dinette solves all of these issues and adds a touch of class to your Class A or C.
This combo package sets apart from the other offerings we here at RecPro offer to our customers. The booth seats are a full 44" and each bench can seat two people comfortably. The space underneath replaces the clunky and ill-conceived drawers that come with many dinette units in the industry. The drawers are just poor engineering that most don't realize until they see that they not only traded weight and storage space for small drawers, but also added to the vehicle's noise profile once the drawers inevitably break down.
Another advantage with the Charles Dinette Combo is that the table and benches convert into a large sleeping area for your guests. By simply pulling the table and RecFit leg out of the compression bracket and seating the table and back cushions into the center space, you've created a buttery soft sleeping area where there was once a dining table!
The booths are an excellent start but there's so much more to this combo.
Our dinette features the most innovative step forward in table tech in the industry. A weight-reducing material creates the underbelly of our tables and it's called RecLite. This revolutionary material is akin to the same material that is used in the loading ramps of race car trailers. Made of a hollow core foam, it is strong enough to drive a car over, yet reduces the weight profile of the unit by up to 40%. That much of a weight cost relieved from your rig will not only help your gas efficiency improve but you'll also have a much easier time manipulating the table top during set up or tear down.
The table is strong, possessing the ability to withstand up to 2,000 lbs. of pressure before it even begins to crack or fail. This may seem counterintuitive considering how much it weighs (the 44" comes in at 12.25 lbs.) but it is literally strong enough to park a car on and we have the video evidence to prove it!
So it's strong, durable, and has little in the way of heft, but does it look good? Yes! We make sure, just as with all products that RecPro supports, that it is pleasing to the eye and something you'll want to show others. We offer two attractive marbleized color patterns:
- Luna Imperial
- Granite Chocolate
We also made sure that we added some available brackets and hardware that would compliment the table in looks and quality. Our sure fit compression brackets and hardware includes:
- Standard compression fit bracket
- Flush-mount compression fit bracket
- 18/8 stainless-steel coarse-threaded heavy-duty screws
This group of hardware was specifically designed to make sure that our customers had a much easier time with installation and tear down versus other outdated models on the market. Instead of a complicated locking system, the RecPro dinette table system requires a simple push down or lift to set up or tear down.
We really have thought of everything when it comes to setting up a complete dinette system in your RV. If you want to buy the best, then call one of our Customer Care associates and order your 44" Combo Kit today.
*Hardware provided with combo kit is for top bracket(s) only. You must purchase or provide your own hardware for the bottom brackets. Any non-combo kit purchases will not come with hardware unless specifically stated on website*
- Dimensions (Dinette): 44"W x 31 1/2"H x 22"D
- Dimensions (Table): 44"W x 28 1/4"H x 30"D
- Weight of both booths, table, and leg: 131 pounds
- Other dimensions:
- Seat height: 19 1/2"H
- Table thickness: 1 1/4"T
- Table leg height: 27"H
- Spacious storage under the benches
- Tiona patterned Suprima leather
- Comes in colors: Putty, Toffee, Chestnut, and Mahogany
- Click here to order a RecPro Furniture Swatch Sample
- Quickly converts to a bed
- No bulky slide-out drawers
- Charles luxury line design and feel
- Optional RecPro color-matching thread available
- "L" brackets for secure placement of your dinette booths
- Table tops come in Luna Imperial or Granite Chocolate styles
- Memory foam cushioning
**ATTENTION** When installing the booth set with the RecLite table, make sure that the overall width of installation (measured from the backside of each booth) is 74 1/2". Each booth is 22" wide, and the tables (regardless of length) are 30" wide. This equals an overall measurement of 74". The extra 1/2" is so the table edges will not catch on the material and fit comfortably in the open space between the booths.
*We round up to the nearest inch of the piece*
All furniture is designed to fit through a 22" door opening
- 3 Year Limited
- 3-year warranty on structural components, springs, and mechanism
- 2-year warranty on Suprima Soft-Touch leather and thread (200,000 Double Rubs) 4 Year Hydrolysis (Made in China)
- 1-year warranty on mechanism actuator (Cable Release)