If you're boondocking and don’t have a bathroom in your RV, things can get a little uncomfortable. Whether you’re using a portable toilet or finding another solution, there is often little privacy to be found unless you trek a ways away from your campsite. And if you're at the beach with no changing room in sight, it can be uncomfortable and difficult to put on your bathing suit. These are just two examples of when having a little bit of privacy would be useful. With all of the other possibilities out there, it's easy to see why a pop up tent would be so useful. With a pop up bathroom or changing room tent, you can have this privacy without having to use another structure or carrying around a huge bag of pieces and parts.
Made of nylon, similar to other tents, this small tent is lightweight and sets up in seconds. It doesn't include rods to stick together or anything like that. Simply expand the tent, hook on the roof cover and ground cover and stake it into the ground. Once up and ready, you can use it as a pop up bathroom, changing room, temporary storage area, and anything else you can think of. When you're done, just roll it back up into the carrying bag and put it away. It's available in Green or Blue and includes one door, windows around eye level, loops to secure the door open, a mesh roof for ventilation, a nylon pocket for a small storage spot, loops to stake it down to the ground, as well as optional rug stakes. NOTE: This tent is not to be used in poor weather conditions such as high winds or storms, as it can fly away or be damaged in the same way that a tent can be damaged.
Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Pop Up Bathroom or Changing Room
- Material: Nylon
- Dimensions: 52" W x 75" H x 52" D
- Collapsible (includes carrying bag)
- Includes nylon ground cover and rain cover
- Optional rug stakes
- Colors available: Green, Blue
- Includes one door, windows around eye level, and loops to secure door open
- Mesh roof for ventilation
- Includes nylon pocket for small storage spot
- Includes loops to stake down to the ground
- Not for use in poor weather conditions such as high winds or storms
- Can be used for a pop up bathroom, changing room, temporary storage shed, and more.
- Make sure to stake down both the tent and the floor covering