Custom RV Day & Night Roller Shades
- Coronavirus Update Shipping might be delayed
Please Note that these roller shades are custom made and are non-refundable.
*For smaller sizes please call to order at 574-848-0405*
Day and night roller shades are a highly customizable component of your RV's interior. Whether you have large windows that need covering at night for total privacy, or you have a window that always seems to face the sun, day and night roller shades are exactly what you need.
When measuring width, please note that the measurement is the overall measurement of the shade, from knob to knob NOT the fabric.
- Distance from knobs to blind fabric: 1/2"
Providing you with a combination of style and functionality, these shades help create a real home away from home within your RV. Here are some the advantages of choosing day and night roller shades:
- These shades act as solar screens that allow you to block out the direct rays of the sun, enabling you to enjoy your journey without being bothered by the light.
- Day shades reflect some sunlight to help with temperature mitigation in your rig.
- The 4-ply linen blackout used in our night roller shades is ideal for keeping out light and prying eyes when you're at the campground.
Multiple Customization Options:
If you're looking for a set of roller shades that will fit perfectly into your windows, we here at RecPro can help. Our shades are custom-designed according to your individual specifications. Our customization process includes the following options:
- Widths ranging from 14" up to 96". This will cover most factory windows in the industry.
- Heights from 12" through to 65".
- Mounting brackets for both wall-mounted and ceiling-mounted variations. The wall mount is an L-shaped bracket that is easily installed. The ceiling mount comes in the form of a clip.
- Top rails are available in both shades to help you achieve the right fit for your RV.
- Choice of four (4) different nighttime blackout colors.
We custom build every one of our day and night roller shades to ensure the comfort level specific to you and your needs. If you have any questions please call our customer service professionals, today.
- *Brackets per shade:
- 1' to 3' = 2 brackets
- 4' to 5' = 3 brackets
- 6' to 90" = 4 to 5 brackets
- Length of shades (top to bottom) will vary due to manufacturer adding more material than listed (up to 6" to 8")
These custom RV Shades are non-refundable