HENG'S 14" RV Roof Vent Kit No Fan
- Coronavirus Update Shipping might be delayed
When replacing the roof vents on your RV, always select products with an excellent level of build quality to maintain waterproof protection. After installing the RecPro 14-Inch RV Roof Vent, worries over leaks from an old roof vent will disappear, as we offer high quality materials in our manual vent for RV roofs. The original vent that shipped with your recreational vehicle will suffer cracking and brittleness over time, which can lead to a leak, meaning you will need to replace the original vent at some point. Our replacement vent will fit standard openings for vents at 13.25 by 13.25 inches. The durable galvanized steel mounting flange measures 16.5 by 16.5 inches. Even the fine mesh screen in the roof kit consists of the highest quality materials, keeping insects out of the interior of your RV. Each roof vent kit ships with all of the hardware you need to perform the installation, including 28 screws and 70 inches of butyl tape. It is made to fit Heng's, Elixir, or Ventline branded products. You can order this vent cover in white or smoke colors, allowing you to match it to the color of your existing RV, camper, motorhome, horse trailer, or cargo trailer.
- Lid Color: White or smoke
- Vent shade cover optional
- Strong Fine Mesh Screen
- Extra Strong Galvanized Steel Roof Flange with Mill Finish
- Includes 28 screws for mounting the roof vent
- Includes 70" of 3/4" Butyl Tape
- Dimensions 8.5" Round x 1.5" Deep
- Standard OEM Dimensions
- Opening: 13 1/4" x 13 1/4"
- Mounting Flange: 16 1/2" x 16 1/2"
- Will replace existing Heng's, Elixir or Ventline Products
- Lid should not be cleaned with ammonia or harsh cleaning agents, as this can damage the surface
- Does not come with garnish
*For best results refrigerate tape prior to application*