GasGear from GasStop is an innovative pigtail hose with a 90° turn included in the design. This turn allows you to hook up your propane system without taking up any extra space. This is perfect for keeping the hose from additional wear and tear, saving space in your propane holding bay, and making it easy to attach a GasStop device without any extra worries. Available in 18", this hose has a high-quality exterior insulation made of rubber. It connects to the LP tank or to the GasStop device through an ACME nut and connects to the rest of the propane system through a standard 1/4" inverted male flare end. This RV pigtail hose is perfect for your propane system, keeping it safe and keeping stress down.
Don't let your propane storage box become crowded and unsafe. Use this RV 90° pigtail hose connector to keep things safe and secure. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- 18" RV 90° Pigtail Hose Connector
- Connect your camper's 1/4" inverted flare inlet regulator to a 20 lb or 30 lb LP tank
- ACME nut and 1/4" inverted male flare
- Includes 90° bend to increase space in propane box
- Perfect for GasStop units to keep space clear for the propane box cover
- Length: 18"
- Inlet: Male QCC1 ACME 90°
- Outlet: 1/4" Inverted Flare
- Insulation material: Rubber
- Rated for 200,000 BTUs per hour
- Maximum pressure: 250 PSIG