Frame Mounted Single Step for Boat Trailer
Launching your boat means the beginning of a great adventure, but if you don't have a good way to unlatch your boat from the trailer, it could also mean balancing on the trailer bar, trying not to fall into the water. And when you're loading up your trailer, having a way to access the contents without stepping into the trailer itself can be a real help in keeping the loading process simple and easy. For both of these situations, a trailer step is a terrific option. Attaching to your trailer, it allows you to easily access your boat or vehicle without getting in the way.
This single steel trailer step is made of heavy-duty steel that stands up to both time and the elements. Worried about whether you'll slip on the step while you're launching your boat? Don't be. The 4" by 7" non-slip surface keeps you stable and steady while you're standing on the step. The adjustable mounting bracket allows this trailer step to mount to frames as small as 3" x 3"(H x D) and as large as 3" x 5". The strong step can carry up to 300 pounds while weighing only 9 pounds itself. With the included hardware (4 bolts, 4 nylon lock nuts, 8 washers), it's easy to install. Once attached, it makes a convenient service step for easy access to your vehicle or boat. Just make sure that when you install it, it doesn't get in the way of safety chains or other trailer parts.
With this single trailer step, you can spend less time balancing on the bar of your boat trailer and more time enjoying your adventure. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Single steel trailer step
- Dimensions: 9-1/2" x 5" x 9-1/2"
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Trailer step and back plate have 5 mounting holes on either side for many adjustable mounting positions from 3" x 3" up to 4" x 4"
- 4" x 7" non-slip step surface
- 300-pound maximum capacity
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Color: Black
- Easy to install
- Durable and strong
- Excellent mounting facility
- Hardware included (4 bolts, 4 nylon lock nuts, 8 washers)
- Makes a convenient service step for easy access to your vehicle or boat
- Make sure that this step will not get in the way of safety chains or other trailer parts