EternaClean RV Roofing Cleaner 14 oz Spray Can
Just like in any other kind of home or vehicle, keeping your RV roof in good shape is an important part of keeping your RV as a whole working well. While you might not see these things as easily as you might see problems with your flooring or siding, it's important to check up on it. If you find yourself needing to make some roof repairs, Eternabond roofing tape is a terrific way to easily make those repairs. But before you apply the tape, though, you'll need to clean the area. If you don't, you'll run the risk of an unstable connection, which could mean that the affected area wasn't properly repaired. To make sure that this area is nice and clean for the tape, this RV roof cleaning spray is here for you.
Made with a low VOC formula, this Eternaclean cleaning product is designed to remove oxidation, tree sap, grime, grease, and oil from roof surfaces of all kinds, including Hypalon, granulate, TPO, EPDM, fiberglass, metal, and copper. With one can, you can cover an area of 18-20 square feet. Working and drying quickly, the spray doesn't leave a residue. Instead, it cleans your roofing material effectively and easily.
Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Test on a small area before using and use caution on painted surfaces
- For plastic surfaces (TPO, Hypalon, etc), score with a sand cloth or Scotch-Brite pad before spraying
- Wet down surfaces to be cleaned using short bursts of this at a distance of 18-24 inches. Avoid breathing any dust or vapors that may become airborne
- After all surfaces have been wetted, continue spraying this to remove contaminated
- Wipe with a clean cloth turning often. For heavy deposits, repeat application as necessary
- Runoff should be collected and disposed of properly
- Removes oxidation, tree sap, grime, grease, and oil from surfaces
- For use before applying Eternabond tapes
- One can covers 18-20 square feet
- Doesn't leave a residue
- Works on most roof surfaces and many construction surfaces (Hypalon, granulate, TPO, EPDM, fiberglass, metal, copper) Do not apply to plastic
- Works quickly
- Dries quickly
- Low VOC formula
- Made in America