Dirt Devil VRoom RV Retractable Vacuum Hose System
Central vacuum systems are a great way to keep your small space clean while not taking up much space in the way of storage. Unlike portable vacuum cleaners, the receptacles in a central vac system are out of the way, which means it's cleaner and doesn't spit the dirt back into the air, like some models are found to do. In order for the central vacuum system to work, however, it needs the internal tubing and connections. If you're missing this vital part or your tubing is cracking or damaged, then this Vroom RV component will work great.
The Dirt Devil Vroom RV tubing system is a retractable hose system for RVs, campers, boats, and other small spaces. The hidden hose system eliminates the need for hose storage while giving you a long hose to reach those hard to reach places. This kit consists of a mounting bracket/docking station that accommodates both a side and a top mounting setup, a vacuum hose that is stored inside the flexible tubing and extends to 35 feet, a flexible tubing that is 2” in diameter and houses the vacuum hose, a hose lock to keep the hose in place, a hose handle to help clean, and connected tubing pieces that help to create the internal layout. It can be easily retrofitted to any RV central vac system, including Dirt Devil, Eureka, intervac, and more. To use, simply pull out the hose, turn it on, and vacuum.
With the high quality and convenient addition of this hose system to your central vacuum system, you can keep your RV, camper, or boat cleaner while saving space and stress. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Retractable hose system for RVs, campers, boats, and other small spaces
- Used for boats, RVs, campers, and small spaces
- Easily retrofitted to any RV central vac system, including Dirt Devil, Eureka, Intervac, and more
- Eliminates the need for hose storage
- Provides convenient cleaning in small spaces
- 35 foot hose stored conveniently within the flexible tubing system
- Hidden when you don't need it; accessible when you do need it
- Reduces visible wall-mounted vacuums, vac pans, portable vacs, brooms, dust mops, hand-held vacs, and more
- To use, simply pull out the tubing, use any hose attachment you would like, then retract
- Mounting bracket/docking station (accommodates side or top mounting)
- Vacuum hose (stored inside the flexible tubing and extends up to 35 feet)
- Flexible tubing (2" diameter tubing houses the inner vacuum hose)
- Hose lock to hold hose in place
- Hose handle to clean quickly clean small messes
- Connected tubing (1 1/4" diameter tubing connects CV1500 power unit to flexible tubing)
- Able to be installed without special planning around plumbing and ductwork
- Can be mounted inside cabinets, in dead spaces, around sink bases, and more