Protect your recreational vehicle's bumper with the RecPro 4-Inch RV Rubber Bumper Plug End Cap. This set contains two plugs consisting of a high impact rubber material that will not fade or shrink, even when exposed to harsh weather conditions, variable temperatures, or constant sunlight. The 3.75-inch square collar contains multiple tabs that ensure a tight fit into the predrilled holes in the RV's bumper. (If your bumper does not have these holes, you can drill your own holes to ensure a snug fit.) The rubber bumper collar has a lip that's slightly larger than the open space in the bumper, ensuring it will provide maximum protection for the space. This rubber plug is made to fit the majority of square 4-inch RV and trailer bumpers. Each plug has a ventilation hole in the center that you can use if desired. This hole also simplifies removal and insertion of the bumper cover as needed. Although this tough material is made to withstand the elements, you should not use harsh cleaning agents or cleaners containing ammonia, which could cause damage to the surface.
- High impact rubber construction that won't fade or shrink
- Fits most square 4" RV and trailer bumpers
- 4 1/8"W x 4 1/8"H x 1"D
- 3 3/4" collar
- Designed with tabs to fit securely into pre-drilled holes
- Ventilation and easy removable hole in the center
- 10.1 oz.
- Set of two plugs
- Should not be cleaned with ammonia or harsh cleaning agents, as this can damage the surface
- Made in USA