4" RV Faucet - Satin Black
- Same Day Shipping if ordered by 11am est
When it comes to your RV lavatory faucet, if you’re like many other recreational vehicle owners, you go with the flow and live with what the factory gives you. Generally, you deal with weak all-plastic units that, if you put any force on them, will break right in your hands after a few trips. You want something better, and we want to offer you something better.
Our black brass faucet will be the answer to your quality and style problems. This heavy metal fixture has a luxurious old-style feel but features contemporary design and durability. The primary structure is a generously thick brass housing with a sturdy plastic undercarriage. The covering will take the extreme outside punishment that years of use will produce, while the internal sturdy plastic structure will stand up to years of water flow without breaking down or rusting.
Once you install this beautiful, quality faucet from RecPro, you’ll see that all others are washed up. Order from our site, or call our friendly Customer Care Department and order yours, today!
- Dimensions – 4” D (from center of faucet to the front of the spout)
- Dimensions – 3 1/2" H (from base to top of handles)
- Dimensions – 6 1/4" W (nominal) 6 19/64” (actual) (base)
- ANSI certified and ADA compliant
- Meets low-lead standards for CA, MD, and VT
- Aerator allows 2 GPM at 60 PSI
- Pivot-action lever-style handle
- Hot and cold-water color labeled handles
- Color – Black
- Limited edition
- Aerator head (detachable)
- 4” lavatory faucet
- Plastic and Brass blend
- 90° turn washerless cartridge
- 1/2" IPS connections