3/4" Clear/Clear LED Clearance Marker Bullet Lights (5, 10, and 20 Packs)
- Same Day Shipping if ordered by 11am est
Don’t second guess road safety by letting the lights dim on your truck and trailer clearance markers. RecPro’s ¾” Clear/Clear LED Clearance Marker Bullet Lights will have your rig meeting DOT safety standards with a quick and easy installation. Simply drill a ¾” hole and insert the surface mounted light housing into the space. The light, lens and housing are epoxy sealed and watertight ensuring protection from rain, snow and other environmental conditions. Using today’s LED technology, these lights deliver a 12 volts rating tested to 13.8 volts, and are PC and P2 rated and DOT FMVSS 108/SAE compliant. Three-LED bulbs are covered by an engineered lens that cuts down on glare but remains highly reflective. In addition to use as clearance lights, side markers or identification lights, these can also be used in any universal application. RecPro’s ¾” Clear/Clear LED Clearance Marker Bullet Lights are available in black with no trim or with chrome trim. Available in 5, 10 or 20 packs.
- Compact size, easy for installation by drilling a 3/4" hole and pushing it in.
- Two-wire design includes separate lead and ground wires with bullet terminals.
- PC lens, ABS housing and LED circuitry completely sealed with epoxy to ensure a permanent and water proof seal.
- Meets PC and P2 rating of DOT FMVSS 108/SAE requirements.
- Rated for 12V, tested to 13.8V