3/4" Amber/Amber LED Clearance Marker Bullet Lights (5, 10, and 20 Packs)
- Same Day Shipping if ordered by 2pm est
Looking for a replacement for a clearance marker bullet light? RecPro’s ¾” Amber/Amber LEDs deliver up-to-date LED technology with an easy, surface mounted installation. These lights are equipped with three LEDs and can function in any one of three ways – as clearance lights, side markers or identification lights. Engineered to meet PC and P2 ratings as mandated in the DOT FMVSS 108/SAE requirements, these lights are rated 12 volts and tested to 13.8 volts. The compact size is easy to install simply by drilling a ¾ inch hole to hold the lights. The lens, light housing and LED circuitry have been sealed with epoxy for a waterproof seal with long-lasting application. The ¾” Amber/Amber LED Clearance Marker Bullet Lights from RecPro feature a lens engineered to maximize reflectivity and minimize glare. Perfect for trucks and trailers or for other use, these lights are available in black with no trim or with chrome trim. Available in 5, 10 or 20 packs.
- Compact size, easy for installation by drilling a 3/4" hole and pushing it in.
- Two-wire design includes separate lead and ground wires with bullet terminals.
- PC lens, ABS housing and LED circuitry completely sealed with epoxy to ensure a permanent and water proof seal.
- Meets PC and P2 rating of DOT FMVSS 108/SAE requirements.
- Rated for 12V, tested to 13.8V