When you're pulling your trailer along, the lights need to be working properly. It's important to keep your lights working as they should for the safety of others and yourself. If you're updating your old system or creating your own, then you're going to be needing a trailer light wiring harness.
This trailer light wiring harness is a universal fit and comes in a length of 25 feet. It has a male and female 4-pin wiring harness that allows for a quick and easy installation. The pins include terminals for the running light, turn light, brake light, and a ground wire. The wire is 18-gauge and is color coded and bonded to easily splice into your trailer wiring system. The wiring and terminal is completely sealed for a corrosion-resistant installation. This wiring harness is designed to split at the trailer tongue and run down each side of the trailer and it conforms to SAE J1128 specification. It is universal for trailers, however, is not compatible with motorcycle trailer wiring.
For your safety and the safety of others, you want your trailer wiring to be working properly before your trip. With this wiring harness, you can keep everything working as it should. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- 25 foot Universal Trailer Light Wiring Harness Kit
- Male and female 4-pin wiring harness kit
- Includes wiring for running, turn, and brake lights plus a ground wire
- 18-gauge wire
- Wire is color-coded and bonded to easily splice into your trailer's wiring system
- Completely sealed for a corrosion-resistant installation
- Wiring harness is designed to split at the trailer tongue and run down each side of the trailer
- Conforms to SAE J1128 specification
- Corrosion-resistant terminal
- Installs quickly and easily
- Not compatible with motorcycle trailer wiring
- Wishbone style wiring setup
- Intended for use at a nominal system voltage of 60V DC/ 25V AC or less