2.5" RV Aluminum Foil Tape for Insulation 50 yd Roll
- Same Day Shipping if ordered by 2pm est
When it comes to repairing your RV or upgrading your existing systems, you need to have the best materials handy while you work. When it comes to sealing your systems, which is vitally important to the life of your rig, you need the proper materials. For heating, plumbing, and water systems one of the best sealing products you can use is Silver (aluminum) Foil Tape from RecPro.
This foil tape (which comes in 50-yard rolls) is excellent for general repair of RV and household issues from HVAC problems (duct insulation) to repairing seams on stainless-steel, copper piping, and plastic surfaces. The highly-aggressive adhesive on the subsurface of the foil is made from a composite rubber which, when smoothed down on the targeted work surface, provides a tight and thorough positive “grab.” This means that when you place this tape where the problem area is, it is going to stick thoroughly. Don’t think this means that the application will be difficult. The substrate backer is an easy-release paper that peels off without binding or bunching. The paper is designed to keep the adhesive preserved while the tape is not in use.
Whether your surface is irregular, smooth, highly-porous, or a variant material, this tape’s adhesive is formulated to stick. The bond will be durable at low, and high temperatures, while resisting cracking, feathering, and bubbling. This tape can resist flame, vapors, moisture (direct application or building), and a large bank of chemicals.
Thermally conductive, heat and light reflective, and suitable for indoor and outdoor use, this tape will cover a variety of your needs. Whether for general household repairs or to cover your RV’s connecting systems, RecPro thermal foil tape is the multiple application tool for the job.
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" W x 50 yds (per roll. Sold as ea.)
- Dimensions – 2 mm T
- Temperature rating – Lowest -40° F
- Temperature rating – Highest 300° F
- Durable bond at high and low temps
- Adhesive-backed tape (paper barrier)
- Paper barrier provides protection to the adhesive when not in use
- Flexible tape (easily manipulated for installation)
- Adheres to multiple surfaces
- Good for general RV and home repair
- Weight – 2.5 lbs. per roll
- High tensile strength (17.1 lbs/in)
- Waterproofing applications
- All-weather application