RV Stove Gas Range 17" Tall with Optional Range Vent Hood
- Coronavirus Update Shipping might be delayed
Comfort and convenience are two of the big reasons why a person would invest in an RV, bringing the conveniences of home with you on the road and in the campground. But why stop at things like a bathroom or living room? With the appliances at RecPro, you can outfit your camper to include a terrific RV-specific kitchen as well. From microwaves to refrigerators to ranges such as this model, you can bring along the tools you need to create delicious meals on the go.
This RV range is a more economical model of range, perfect for pop-up campers or RVs with a smaller amount of available space. If you can't fit a full model, then this economy model is the perfect solution. With the same oven and stovetop capabilities, 3 burners, light-up temperature controls, and optional range hood, it is gas-powered (propane gas) and has an inner volume of 35 Liters for the oven. The optional range hood includes two mechanical switches, a charcoal filter, and an LED lamp and is available in the color black.
With this high-quality model, you can save on space without sacrificing convenience. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Dimensions: 17 1/4"D x 21 3/8"W x 16 1/4"H (11 1/2"H door)
- Interior oven dimensions: 16 1/2"W x 14"D x 7 3/4"H
- Color: Silver
- Oven and stovetop capabilities
- 3 burners
- Light up temperature controls
- Stovetop cover
- Optional range hood with fan and light controls
- 35L inner volume
- Gas power (propane)
- Cabinet and counter cutout dimensions:
- Width: 20 1/4"
- Depth (from the wall): 18"
- Height (floor to top of counter): 16 1/4"
- Countertop lip depth max: 15/16"
- Countertop thickness max: 1 3/16"
- Minimum distance between countertop cutout and wall or other fixture: 2"
- Stove does not offer a broiler function
Optional Vent Hood Details:
- Dimensions: 22"W x 19"D x 3"H
- 2 mechanical switches
- Charcoal filter
- LED lamp
- Color: black
- This unit needs a 15 inch clearance when installing
- Gas Range
- 12V DC
- <2 Amps
- Left and right burner: 6500BTU
- Front burner: 8000BTU
- Oven: 7100BTU
- Vent Hood
- 12V DC
- Fan motor rating: 0.8 Amps
- LED lamp rating: 0.16 Amps
- Fuse rating: 5 Amps