RV Backsplash Silver Moon Mosiac Tile 12" x 12" Peel and Stick
Have you seen the wall behind your stove recently? Without a backsplash, things can get pretty messy back there. And how about the area behind your sink? Well, the same goes. Adding in a backsplash to those areas can save you time in cleaning as well as make the space more attractive and stylish. But don't worry, you won't have to deal with the whole grout and tile mess that many backsplashes would have you deal with. With peel and stick backsplashes, you can have the style without the mess.
What most people forget about the kitchen is that it's not part of the living room. So often, we design the kitchen in the same style as the rest of the area and while this is definitely the easiest way to go about it, sometimes, it pays off to separate the space. With a backsplash, you can easily separate the space, adding more definition to the area. With this modern and stylish backsplash, you can make the space clean and stylish. The black tiles with the silver mirror tiles help expand the space with the reflective properties while creating depth with the dark background tile. Truly, this modern piece of art will give your kitchen or bathroom the facelift it needs.
Another benefit of adding a backsplash to your space is the cleaning factor. We all know how dirty the space behind the stove, sink, and countertop can get. From steam, grease, and even toothpaste, the area can get pretty messy. With a backsplash up there, you can keep things looking nice for longer, with a simple cleaning method of soap and water to get it clean again. Even the installation is simple. Just clean the wall, peel off the film over the adhesive, and place the tile where you want it. Just make sure that it's really where you want it because the durable seal will keep the tile wherever you place it.
Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Mosaic Tile Stick on Back Backsplash
- Dimensions per tile: 12" x 12" x 1/8"
- 1, 5, and 10 pack options
- Square tile
- Metallic effect
- Colors: all Black with Silver squares
- Self-adhesive backing
- 1 pound per tile
- Keep kitchen cleaner while adding style
- Prepare the wall. Ensure it is clean, dry, flat, primed, and free of dust. If the wall is damaged or even, additional construction adhesive should be used.
- Measure and plan the design. Mark starting tile position on the wall.
- Remove the film from the back of the tile. For cut pieces smaller than 3" x 3", apply some construction adhesive on the edges (1" from the edges).
- Place the tile against the substrate and firmly press over it.
- Apply grout if required. Use caution: abrasive particles may scratch the surface.
- Clean tiles with a soft cloth once firmly in place.