Eternabond White RV Rubber Roof Seal
- Same Day Shipping if ordered by 2pm est
Eternabond RV Roof Seal 50'
*Be sure to select your width in the dropdown menu above
Always FREE SHIPPING and same day shipping if ordered by 2pm EST Mon-Fri
When you’re off out on an adventure with your friends and family in your RV, the last thing you want to happen is for your roof to fall apart while you’re on the road. Even if you’ve merely sustained a small tear to your roof, you’re still going to want to patch it up properly before you end up with a big problem on your hands. With Eternabond White RV Rubber Roof Seal at your disposal, you won’t have to worry about anything of this for even a second.
Reliable Roof Repairs
There’s no need to fork out a small fortune to replace your RV roof when you can manage a high-quality repair all by yourself. No matter what vehicle you’re using for your vacations, this reliable and easy-to-use repair option is going to be suitable. It even comes with a special primer adhesive that encourages your roofing material to bond back together at full strength. Examine the most important features of Eternabond White RV Rubber Roof Seal below.
- You can purchase 50 feet of roof sealing material at once, with a range of widths on offer, including 2”, 3” and 4”. Such choice enables you to go ahead with just about any roof repair you have in mind.
- It’s so simple to repair all kinds of damage like rips, tears and even open seams. Don’t let anything get in the way of your vacation when repairs can be carried out so quickly and easily.
- You can even protect your interior from leaking water with the help of the waterproof seal produced by this exemplary product.
- You aren’t limited to using this roof seal with rubber surfaces as in fact it works with all sorts of materials, including PVC, metals, wood, tiles and concrete.
- Aside from playing a perfect functional role, the Eternabond RV rubber roof seal also looks great. It’s available in a white color that remains unaffected by the sun’s ultraviolet ways. You’re not going to end up with faded patches so everyone can see where you have repaired your roof.
- Width sizes: 2", 3" and 4"
- 50 feet long
- Great for rips, tears and open seams
- Water tight seal great for leaks
- Bonds to many roofing materials including EPDM and TPO
- Color: white
- UV stable
- Comes in retail packaging
1 ReviewWrite a Review
I bought this at the suggestion of a co-worker when I explained what work was involved in fixing up an old Mallard camper that was going to be used as a deer hunting shack. Wow...what would have been an all day job, became a 2 hour job..and I am sure this will last!