Voyager RV Wireless Backup Camera with 4" Monitor for Prewired System
Trying to change lanes or back up your RV, trailer, or camper can feel like a massive pain if you only have your mirrors to rely on. It can even be quite dangerous to maneuver such large and bulky vehicles when you do not have a clear view around you. If you are having trouble seeing what is around your rig when you travel, RecPro can help. Check out the Voyager Wireless WiSight 2.0 Monitor and Camera.
See What's Around You
The great thing about having a camera system like this equipped on your rig is that it lets you see what is around you during your travels. The Voyager Wireless WiSight 2.0 monitor and camera can give you a great view of what is directly behind you when you are backing up. It can also help you see what is beside you when attempting to change lanes, giving you clear benefits when on the road.
WiSight 2.0 Camera
The camera included in this kit is an impressive piece of technology. This camera is compatible with WiSight 2.0 monitors but not with first-generation WiSight products. This camera is designed for Voyager WiSight pre-wired systems; look for a Voyager plate on your RV, camper, or trailer.
This camera uses high-performance color optics to provide high-quality imaging as you travel, while the CMOS sensor technology offers high-speed image processing. This WiSight 2.0 camera is also built with IR LED Low-Light Assist, giving it superb performance during nighttime and other low-light conditions. Combined with its wide viewing angle, this camera gives you a great view of your surrounding environment. This camera even has a built-in microphone to help you hear what is around you.
This WiSight 2.0 camera is not only designed to give you excellent visibility, but it is also designed to give you long-lasting use. This camera is built using strong and durable materials and is even waterproof. You can be confident that this 12v DC camera will not become damaged from rain, mist, or mud. Included with the camera are mounting screws and an allen wrench.
- Compatible with WiSight 2.0 monitors
- High-performance color optics
- CMOS sensor technology
- IR LED Low-Light Assist
- Built-in microphone
- Wide viewing angle
- 12v DC powered
- Includes Voyager WiSight 2.0 Camera, Mounting Screws, Allen Wrench
- Power System: 12VDC
- Operating Voltage Range: 10 ~ 18V, Supports GM PWM
- Power Consumption (MAX): 230 mA
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to 65°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -30°C to 85°C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 100%
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6
- Overall Dimensions: 5.52”x 3”x 2.82”
- Product Weight (unpackaged): 10.56 oz
- Video Output Signal Format: NTSC
- Video Signal Level: 1.0V p-p ; 75Ω
- Audio: Microphone
- Sensor: 1/3” CMOS
- Sensitivity: 0 Lux
- Image Orientation: Mirror (Reversed)
- Resolution: 1.3MP ( 960p HD)
- View Angles: 135°(D) 102°(H) 72°(V)
- Supports up to four wireless cameras
- Auto-pairing allows the monitor to pair with cameras with one button press
- Strong signal transmission up to 60’ away
- 4.3” display with bright imaging
- Supports mirrored and standard camera image
- Supports single, split, and quad camera views
- Integrated speaker
- Easy to install
- Displays graphic overlay that shows real-time distance from objects
- Includes 4.3” display monitor, suction cup mount with clip, 12v DC power plug, manual
- Power: 12v DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 10 - 16v
- Power Consumption: 675mA
- Video Output Signal Format: NTSC
- Resolution: 800x480
- View Angles: 70° H x 70° V
- Brightness: 100 nit
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- Response time: 30ms(R) 40ms(F)
Display Format: 16:9
*Not compatible with first-generation WiSight products.*
*For pre-wired systems only. Look for a Voyager plate on your RV, trailer, or camper.*
A camera is not much use all on its own, as you would have no way of viewing what it is seeing. This 4.3” monitor is the solution to that issue and has plenty to be impressed with. This monitor is able to support up to four WiSight 2.0 cameras (additional cameras are not included). The monitor has a fantastic auto-pairing feature that allows you to pair the camera and any additional cameras with a simple press of a button. This 4.3” monitor offers excellent signal transmission through and around objects for up to 60 feet.
This 4.3” Voyager WiSight 2.0 monitor offers bright and precise imaging of your surroundings. It supports standard and mirrored camera imaging as well as single, split, and quad camera views. These multi-camera views are beneficial and convenient when you have multiple WiSight 2.0 cameras. The monitor displays a useful graphic overlay that shows the real-time distance between objects. At the same time, the built-in speaker gives you clear sound. The 4.3” Wireless WiSight 2.0 Monitor is easy to install thanks to the included 12v DC power cord, the mounting clip, and the suction cup mount.
Greater View, Greater Safety
It does not take much effort to understand how seeing what is behind or next to you can keep you safer on the road and make your RVing life a little easier. This Voyager WiSight 2.0 camera and monitor kit is designed to work with Voyager prewired systems. Look for a Voyager plate on your RV, trailer, or camper. Call our Customer Care Team or use our website to get a Voyager WiSight 2.0 camera and monitor for your rig.