It is no secret that maneuvering an RV, camper, or trailer can be far more difficult than your average car, truck, or SUV. Backing up or changing lanes is invariably more challenging than a typical car and thus more dangerous. What if there was a way to make your traveling experiences with your RV, camper, or trailer a little easier? Check our RecPro and our Voyager Wireless WiSight 2.0 4.3” Monitor and Camera!
The View You Need
Seeing what is around you when you are traveling with an RV, camper, or trailer helps enhance your safety on and off the road. It is far easier to back up when you can see what is behind you and much safer to change lanes when you can see if there are any vehicles next to you. The Voyager Wireless WiSight 2.0 monitor and camera can help you see everything around you while traveling with large equipment.
The 4.3” monitor is your window to the environment around you as you travel. This monitor can support up to 4 WiSight 2.0 cameras (additional cameras are not included), allowing you to see to either side of you, behind, or wherever else. The monitor is easy to set up with the camera and any additional WiSight 2.0 cameras (additional cameras are not included). This monitor features auto-pairing, allowing you to pair the monitor and cameras together with one button press. This 4.3” monitor features bright imaging and strong signal transmission for up to sixty feet away.
This monitor supports mirrored and normal camera imaging and single, split, and quad camera views. This means you can view your cameras one at a time, side by side, or four at a time. This monitor even has a graphic overlay that offers real-time distance from objects. Additionally, this monitor offers a built-in speaker that provides clear sound. This 4.3” monitor is easy to install thanks to the included 12v DC power cable, suction cup mount, and mounting clip.
- High-performance optics
- CMOS sensor technology
- IR LED Low Light Enhancement
- Wide view angle
- Built-in microphone
- WiSight 2.0 technology
- Includes 12v DC power wires, mounting bracket, camera, installation screws, and allen wrench
- Mounting Type: External type
- Image sensor: 1/3” CMOS camera
- Resolution: 640x480 pixels
- Min illumination: 0 Lux with IR on
- Water resistance: IP69K
- View angle: 100°H, 74°V, 137°D
- Dimension: 3.36” W x 3.35” H x 2.35” D
- Working temperature: -20°C ~ +70°C
- Weight: Approx. 0.35kg / 0.77lbs
- Supports up to four wireless cameras
- Auto-pairing allows the monitor to pair with cameras with one button press
- Strong signal transmission up to 60’ away
- 4.3” display with bright imaging
- Supports mirrored and normal camera image
- Supports single, split, and quad camera views
- Integrated speaker
- Easy to install
- Displays graphic overlay that shows the real-time distance from objects
- Includes 12v DC power cable, suction cup mount, mounting clip, 4.3” monitor, owner manual
- Power: 12v DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 10 - 16v
- Power Consumption: 675mA
- Video Output Signal Format: NTSC
- Resolution: 800x480
- View Angles: 70° H x 70° V
- Brightness: 100 nit
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- Response time: 30ms(R) 40ms(F)
- Display Format: 16:9
*Not compatible with first-generation WiSight products.*
Included in this kit is one WiSight 2.0 camera. This camera is what gives you a view of your surroundings during your adventures on the road. This WiSight 2.0 camera uses high-performance optics to provide clear and crisp imaging during your travels. CMOS sensor technology offers quick and accurate real-time imaging, ideal for seeing what is behind or next to you while driving. Furthermore, a wide view angle helps ensure you get a good look at your surrounding environment. This WiSight 2.0 camera is equipped with IR LED Low-Light Enhancement, providing the camera with illumination in low light conditions such as driving during nighttime.
The camera is durable and built to last. Not only is it made with strong materials, but it is also designed to be waterproof. You will not need to worry about water from rain, mist, or mud damaging or ruining the camera. The camera even has a built-in microphone to give you clear sound. This camera includes 12v DC power wires, a mounting bracket, installation screws, and an allen wrench.
Whether you are new to the RVing lifestyle or a seasoned adventurer, it is not difficult to see how the Voyager Wireless WiSight 2.0 Monitor and Camera can improve your experiences and keep you safer on the road. Call our Customer Care Team or use our website to get your rig a Voyager WiSight 2.0 Monitor and Camera. If you have questions or comments, give us a call or reach out to us online.