RV Water Fill Secure Hands Free with Brass Shut-Offs
Filling your fresh water tank on your rig shouldn't be a full time job. Sometimes, though, it can feel like it is. Standing next to your rig with the garden hose, trying to make sure it's full while really wanting to do something else can get old fast. Luckily, though, there is a better way. With a hands free water filler, you can fill up your water tank for your trip without having to stand there the whole time.
This hands free water tank filler is a universal fit and can work with a standard garden hose. It includes a brass shut off valve to turn off the flow of water when you have filled up the tank all the way. Note: make sure you turn off the water as soon as the tank is full. The unit also has a heavy duty plastic water tube that fits down into the fresh water fill inlet on your RV. The whole unit is drinking water safe and perfect for RV and camper setups. This unit also reduces back pressure, which cuts the fill time in half. Overall, this unit measures 10" long with a 7" hose.
For an easy, efficient fill, just use this hands free water tank filler with shut off valve. In no time, you'll have a tank full of fresh water and you didn't even have to stand there the whole time holding the hose. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- Hands Free Water Tank Filler
- Includes brass shut off valve
- Universal fit
- Heavy duty plastic construction
- Clear water tube
- Drinking water safe
- Locks on for hands free fill
- Reduces back pressure, cutting fill time in half
- Includes built - in flow control to prevent tank pressurization
- Connects to water fill inlet and garden hose for easy fill
- Do not leave water fill unattended. Turn water off as soon as tank is full
- Diameter of threaded hose savers:
- Blue: 1 3/8"
- White: 2 1/16"
- Prop 65 for California residents