RV Two Burner Gas Cooktop
When you're on vacation, you don't want to rely only on restaurants and vending machines for your meals. Having a small kitchen in your rig can help you avoid these and can even help you eat healthier. Sometimes, though, you don't have enough space for a stove and an oven. In this situation, you can get an RV cooktop. RV cooktops are perfect, as they give you a cooktop similar to those that you would find with an oven set up, however, you still have the space under the unit for storage or open space. No matter what kind of meals you'll be making, adding an RV cooktop is an excellent way to add cooking power without limiting space.
This 2 burner RV cooktop measures 17 1/2" W x 5 1/2" H x 12 3/4" D and is a built-in model for your countertop (it requires a 16 5/8" W x 11 7/8" D cutout space). It has two burners and two burner control knobs. This unit has both an automatic and manual ignition system. It runs off of propane, with no electricity connecting to it. This model is available in two colors: Black or Stainless Steel. Make sure to keep this unit clean, especially clean of grease, as grease build-up can lead to danger and potential fire. Always perform a gas leak check before using the unit and do not use this as a space heater.
If you're short on space but need a high-quality and effective cooking system for your rig, then this model is the perfect solution. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- RV Double Burner Gas Cooktop
- Built-in countertop cooktop (not freestanding)
- 2 burners
- Dimensions: 17 1/2" W x 5 1/2" H x 12 3/4" D
- Minimum cutout size: 16 5/8" W x 11 7/8" D
- Automatic and manual ignition
- Runs on propane (no electricity)
- Colors available: Black or Stainless Steel
- *Always perform a gas leak check before using the unit
- *DO NOT use this as a space heater or to warm a room, as this may cause carbon monoxide poisoning and overheat the unit
- Fuel/Power: Propane
- BTU/HR: Left burner: 6500 BTU, Right burner: 6500 BTU
- Inlet pressure: 11" WC