RV Three Burner Gas Cooktop with Cover
Having the ability to cook your own food is terrific for campers and RVers alike. Whether it's over the fire, in an oven, or on a cooktop, being able to prepare your own meals means freedom, versatility, and healthier options. If you're short on space but still want an indoor method of cooking, then a built-in cooktop could be the perfect solution.
This RV Triple Burner Gas Cooktop measures 21 1/2" wide by 21" deep by 4" high overall and has three burners to cook with. To install it into your countertop, you'll need a 20 1/4" wide by 17 3/4" deep by 4 1/8" high cutout size. This unit has both an electronic and a manual ignition and it runs on propane for the flame. The control knobs are black with a silver ring around them, lit up with a blue LED light. This unit includes a glass cover as well, so that you can place items on top when it is not in use and protect the wall behind it when it is in use. Just make sure to clean the cooktop and glass regularly to keep all parts grease free, as grease can cause issues. When cooking under a range hood, always remember to turn on the fan of the range hood. Always perform a gas leak check before turning on the unit as well, as propane can be a dangerous gas when leaks are present. Also, note that this unit should not be used as a space heater.
For a great cooktop that preserves space while giving you plenty of cooking ability, this model is perfect. Have any questions? Contact us online or call our friendly Customer Care team today!
- RV Triple Burner Gas Cooktop
- Built-in countertop cooktop (not freestanding)
- 3 burners
- Dimensions: 21 1/2"W x 21"D x 4"H
- Minimum cutout size: 20 1/4"W x 17 3/4"D x 4 1/8"H
- Electronic and manual ignition
- Runs on propane
- Black knobs with silver ring
- Blue LED backlight
- Includes glass cover, grill section, ignition knob, 3 burner control knobs, 3 burners, and a backlight
- *Always perform a gas leak check before using the unit
- *DO NOT use this as a space heater or to warm a room, as this may cause carbon monoxide poisoning and overheat the unit
- 12V DC
- Less than 2 amps
- 24 watts
- BTU/HR: Left and Right burner: 6500 BTU, Front burner: 8000 BTU
- Inlet pressure: 10" WC Min to 13.8 WC Max