RV Skylight Cover 14" x 22" Camper Skylight
- Coronavirus Update Shipping might be delayed
You most likely take your RV out for a road trip to give your family and friends the chance to enjoy all the benefits of the great outdoors. If so, there's no way you're going to want to force them to stay cooped up inside your vehicle with no access to natural sunlight. When you have a high-quality RV skylight, you can make the most of the sun's rays while cutting right down on lighting costs at the same time. Really, it's a win-win scenario for you and your guests.
Nice and Bright RV Interiors
There are all kinds of benefits to be had from installing a clear or white skylight in your RV's roof and it's not just about letting in some light to brighten up your passengers' day. Take a look at the major advantages to be enjoyed when you use a skylight in your vehicle.
- This RV skylight is made of polycarbonate thermoform, giving it the transparency you need without sacrificing any structural integrity. It's the perfect marriage of form and function.
- When there's plenty of sunlight available for your passengers, you won't have to spend anywhere near as much on running your vehicle. In the end, your skylight will pay for itself over and over again.
- It's important that your skylight resists impact as well as the effects of any adverse conditions on the road. The heavy duty nature of this skylight means that you won't have to worry about your passengers becoming inadvertently exposed to the elements.
- Installation of this sturdy skylight is incredibly simple and you can even do it yourself. What's more, maintaining it in perfect condition doesn't take much effort at all. Checking for discoloration, dents, and even cracks is as easy as pie, too.
- The measurements of this RV skylight are perfect for allowing in just the right amount of sunlight while keeping your vehicle just as robust as it ever was. The inner dome measures 14" by 22", whereas the outer garnish measures 18" by 26".
- Color choice of white or clear
- Easy installation
- Inner dome dimensions: 14 1/4" x 22 1/2"
- Outer garnish dimensions: 18" x 26"
- Garnish not included
- 1/8" thickness
- Height of dome is 4 1/2"
- Should not be cleaned with ammonia or harsh cleaning agents, as this can damage the surface